Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

yooohoo
11.30.2012 , 10:59 AM | #51
Jung ma server wide pvp event. Hope alpha goes
Immortal (member)
Suluu lvl 50 Sentinel
Guarnere lvl 50 Sage
Skilet lvl 50 Scoundrel

Iowan
11.30.2012 , 11:53 AM | #52
Ohhhhh, them is fightin words. . .

I'm anxiously awaiting who will win this "forum tough guy" contest.

/grabs popcorn and waits for Malkiv's response
The Vyle Legacy
∵∴∵ R E I G N ∵∴∵
Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

LanceCorporalDan
11.30.2012 , 12:53 PM | #53
I'd prefer to leave fighting on the field. I try to use the forums for to play nice, and the field to play ball. Great 4v4's a duels last night. Wins and losses on both sides. Thanks Exo!
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Sippix
12.03.2012 , 02:29 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by truchaos View Post
You mean after respawning.. twice? Since we were inside your own base ~20 meters from your med-center?
Oh, you mean when there was only Romiel and myself at our base, and five of you, before we even put our 5-man together?
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch

LanceCorporalDan
12.04.2012 , 08:01 AM | #55
No when there was a 5man from Imp side that did that.
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY

Sippix
12.05.2012 , 01:02 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
No when there was a 5man from Imp side that did that.
You never wiped our 5-man. The only time you wiped anyone is when Romiel and I zoned in from a WZ and were the only ones in the base. I actually killed one of your healers before you even killed me the first time, but you did wipe Romiel and I twice before Eisys, an Op heals, zoned in from the same WZ. We then wiped the rest of your team without dying again.

Since we knew you would be back, we put together a 5-man of Malkiv, Romiel, Maezia, Eisys, and Krispos. Even though Krispos wasn't actually in our group, we told him what was going on, and we waited together. Sure enough, we saw you gathering just right at the edge of view-distance from the base. We then ran over to you and proceeded to make it look like you didn't even know how to use a keyboard. Only Krispos died, since he wasn't in our group, and I don't think Eisys or Maezia saw him get low on HP. After we wiped your team, I did a /sorry to Aeris (since I know Aeris on Imp side), and we waited a few minutes. You guys didn't come back, so we all went about our dailies again.

That's what actually happened, and we all know Alpha Company is notorious for trying to re-write history in their favor when **** goes down in pvp.
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch

Akrisad
12.05.2012 , 01:30 PM | #57
I wasn't a part of this. I was out all day for the most part, Malk.
Eisys Lesathe Operative
<The Imperial Guard>

LanceCorporalDan
12.05.2012 , 04:21 PM | #58
That is completely false. we had numerous 4vs and duels in case you don't remember.

To start with, we were on a patrol and decided to check out the base, found you, and killed you and your friend multiple times after we were attacked by you and the npc elites. We had many fights with 4v4 later on during which we won many and lost some. Maybe you ran before that. Smart move.
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY

Sippix
12.05.2012 , 08:07 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
That is completely false. we had numerous 4vs and duels in case you don't remember.

To start with, we were on a patrol and decided to check out the base, found you, and killed you and your friend multiple times after we were attacked by you and the npc elites. We had many fights with 4v4 later on during which we won many and lost some. Maybe you ran before that. Smart move.
"We" didn't have any duels after we wiped you 5v5 that night. After we waited a few minutes for your group to come back, which you didn't, everyone went their separate ways to do their dailies.

You killed Romiel and I twice - you didn't kill us "multiple times," as though indicating we were wiped over and over, nor were you attacked by the Champion NPCs. Your group was tucked safely against an empty wall. The only thing you had to fight after making your way into the base was Malkiv, Romiel and Eisys.

I love how Alpha Company even spins fables on the forums to "enhance" their in-game RP.
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch

Blackthornz
12.05.2012 , 08:19 PM | #60
If you would like to schedule a 4v4 sometime we can set a time and a place and you can bring your top 4 and we will bring ours, unless of course you are afraid of losing.
<Prototype> -- Jevex -- Sith Sorcerer -- Jung Ma Server