Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't equip artifact item on subscription

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't equip artifact item on subscription
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jenbethwest
12.05.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1
I sent my character an artifact level 9 medium armor belt and can not equip it. I get the error message that my subscription permissions do not allow me to equip this item. I have a paid subscription; I am approximately 15 days into a monthly subscription, so my subscription status has not changed.
I am seriously re-thinking reasons why I justified subscribing to to the game and I am sad that I have possibly wasted cartel coins on this game.

Ratae
12.05.2012 , 02:06 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello jenbethwest,

Just to let you know that we are aware of this and are investigating the issue.

Thanks for your report – and we’ll keep you updated.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

chimex
12.05.2012 , 02:11 PM | #3
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=566090 come into the warm, you're with friends
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

KailuaSith
12.05.2012 , 03:25 PM | #4
Same. Third game breaking issue for me in as many weeks. This is ridiculous. Don't even bother fixing my stuff, Im done with SWTOR.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

Slurmez
12.05.2012 , 04:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello jenbethwest,

Just to let you know that we are aware of this and are investigating the issue.

Thanks for your report – and we’ll keep you updated.
This needs fixing NOW, not tomorrow, not in weeks time, whats the point of paying a subscription if you cant get the benefits? You were manually going into peoples accounts and fixing this last week now you cant be bothered because it affects so many?

jonuiuc
12.05.2012 , 04:56 PM | #6
Happening to me too. Boo. Did a trouble ticket yesterday, no response yet. Maybe this patch tonight will fix it?

Disguymy
12.05.2012 , 11:29 PM | #7
it's happening to me too. how am I to survive herorics if I can't even equip my own crafted gear?
this is making this game a bit more unenjoyable.