Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issues with your billing!

Sacstar
12.05.2012 , 03:58 PM | #1
I have ordered several of the $39.99 Cartel Coin packs. Every transaction has gotten messed up. I will check my banking statement and it will show the money taken out. The next day it will show that the transaction never went through and I have more money in my account. Then the next day the money is gone again. This happened AGAIN on my last purchase. Please fix this so your customers do not get confused about their money in their accounts. This is a major issue as far as I am concerned. What is going on? I have never had billing issues like these before. Please look into this.

darthtrunkmonkey
12.05.2012 , 05:56 PM | #2
I made total of 5 purchases through the cartel market receieved all the coins from said 5 purchases but not a single purchase has shown up on my bank statement, called the bank and they said its a problem with the vendor, ie the cartel market.

im on the phone with account/billing to see whats going on

error while on the phone and it hung up

wairuakaha
12.05.2012 , 08:35 PM | #3
Wow! Just, Wow!
What a complete and utter fiasco!
I'm almost convinced that if I went down to their offices, opened the 'Staff Only' door, I'd see three dozen chimps running amok ... just seems like that is how things are being managed and administered even for something as basic as billing and accounts work
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic