Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear BW - Rated warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear BW - Rated warzones

heechJunzi
12.05.2012 , 02:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Please don't make queue dodging any easier. Something showing how many teams are queued is fine, who they are shouldn't matter.
Personally... what I have been seeing on my server is, "I hear ABC might be queuing.... let's not." In other words, lack of transparency just means less queuing, period.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

Pvtcarnage
12.05.2012 , 03:04 PM | #12
I think rated would have done much better if they started small like 3vs3 or 4vs4. But of coarse they would have to spend a little money on smaller maps. I'm sure there would be a lot more action. in that setting
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

denpic
12.05.2012 , 05:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvtcarnage View Post
I think rated would have done much better if they started small like 3vs3 or 4vs4. But of coarse they would have to spend a little money on smaller maps. I'm sure there would be a lot more action. in that setting

I agree with this

Lejune
12.05.2012 , 05:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
BW should scrap the whole rated WZ idea. remove the rating system and turn current rateds WZs into full 8 vs full 8 WZ with same rewards as normal WZs and no rating system at all. the current system is being abused in a bad way.

if BW wants esport type high level competition in PVP they need to do a tourament system that is run by GM's. any coded/automatic system is always exploited and abused.
I completely /Totally agreed with you on that.