Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk: Best ship ever made?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ebon Hawk: Best ship ever made?

ReiKai
12.04.2012 , 08:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by turnoverla-page View Post
the yt-1300 (millenim valcon) was a good ship to begin with, but then Han and lando upgraded the hel out of it mainly with military grade stuff. also it yes although the ebon would of been the best in its time, it would stand no chance against the valcon
And yet they couldn't get the hyperdrive to work when they wanted to. The upkeep was shoddy. Han, at best, did patchwork. Chewbacca did most of the repairs himself when he could. It wouldn't be a match for the Hawk. Armaments are about the same. And I'd have to say the Hawk is faster. Better upkeep and repairs. Their crews were similar, except the Hawk's had more Jedi. And T3-M4 had repaired and upgraded the Hawk in a way that most organic engineers couldn't conceive.

And at the end of the day, the Ebon Hawk just looks better.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Bird_of_Thunder
12.04.2012 , 10:01 PM | #12
best ship ever made was the KSE-Firespray 31 patrol and attack ship. Loved it in SWG, and lets not forget that Slave I was one of these ships. Equipped with the armaments Jango and Boba outfitted it with, pretty bad*** ship.

im just saying that its best cause it looks cool and is overall my favorite SWG ship
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MaceTowani
12.05.2012 , 02:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
And yet they couldn't get the hyperdrive to work when they wanted to. The upkeep was shoddy. Han, at best, did patchwork. Chewbacca did most of the repairs himself when he could. It wouldn't be a match for the Hawk. Armaments are about the same. And I'd have to say the Hawk is faster. Better upkeep and repairs. Their crews were similar, except the Hawk's had more Jedi. And T3-M4 had repaired and upgraded the Hawk in a way that most organic engineers couldn't conceive.

And at the end of the day, the Ebon Hawk just looks better.
Good to see you again ReiKai.

And no, the Ebon Hawk is an obvious rip from the Falcon, which was built thousands of years later and is more advanced in every way imaginable, shoddy or not.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."-Confucius The Analects

ReiKai
12.05.2012 , 11:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MaceTowani View Post
And no, the Ebon Hawk is an obvious rip from the Falcon, which was built thousands of years later and is more advanced in every way imaginable, shoddy or not.
An argument that has been proven inconsistent at best and completely False at worst. Tech arguments have already been done. They don't really advance. They take two steps forward, then three steps back when the next galactic war wipes out every advancement they were gunning for and sets them back centuries of recovery and forces them to use ships and tools from earlier ages because They Still Worked.

SWTOR has weapons capable of destroying Capital Ships and Fleets in single shots. 3500yrs later the only thing that came close was something about 100thousand time the size of those ships in the form of the Death Star, which could either; A) Destroy a planet, or B) Destroy One Capital Ship per shot.

What would I go with? The weapon that I can attach to my Capital Ships and use against fleets of my enemies, or the one that takes twenty flippin years to build and ends up being destroyed Three Separate Times because of people with good piloting skills? Sorry future, but you just don't do it for me.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?