Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character extremely Stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dead_Core
12.05.2012 , 07:53 AM | #1
My character Depthcore is extremely stuck and unable to move. I am stuck in between the environment and an elevator lift. I tried using the /stuck command and it does not move nor kill my character. My character is constantly jittering around so quick travel and fleet pass keep on failing. I logged in and out many times with also no prevail. I also joined pvp with the hopes it would transfer me back to fleet, yet it does not... I left my character stuck there for a few hours... Please help.

Cerimon
12.05.2012 , 08:13 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Dead_Core,

Please log into another character and play that for fifteen minutes and then return to the stuck character. If you are still stuck then please Contact Us and one of our agents will move you.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Dead_Core
12.06.2012 , 06:27 AM | #3
Here's proof of how stuck I am...

http://youtu.be/srZk07yE8CU

This seems very retarded after a few days...

Cerimon
12.06.2012 , 06:31 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Dead_Core,

The quickest way to get this resolved is to use the contact us link I have previously posted and phone our agents. We will then be in a position to move your character to a safe place.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

lucianobecchio
12.06.2012 , 06:35 AM | #5
I'd try asking people in chat to find you & duel you so you could use /stuck while in combat so you can die

Dead_Core
12.06.2012 , 06:43 AM | #6
I sent in a report, yet I don't know how long that takes. So I guess I'll wait longer...And I already had some one kill me, thought that would be a quick fix but I just responded in the same place...

johnnyreece
12.06.2012 , 06:43 AM | #7
If you're still stuck, you could try grouping with a sorc (or sage; didn't notice your faction) and have them pull you.
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Gunsoblue
12.06.2012 , 06:54 AM | #8
if u manage to get killed just use the medcenter teleport