Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Hairyzac
12.04.2012 , 08:45 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by CreeCwee View Post
Every person and every post in this thread is lame..

And one poster has a face like a dog... no names..
One name...KREE@!

RendakFel
12.04.2012 , 07:03 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnski View Post
Objectively Vic was the worst of our three vanguards. Thexder was always #1 by a wide margin in dps, and absolutely destroyed the other two in protection scores (100k to their 20k). Octwo was second, with Vic as a distant third. The problem with our team was the damage aspect easily. We played Casual on Novare Coast without Thexder, and we got 0 kills. Zero. Despite the DPS getting no kills (did i mention NO KILLS), we managed to get them down to 50% on their bunker with a stealth cap and by having exceptional defense, which is why I laugh when Vic said the only ones who doing their jobs was 1 healer (Didious) and the shadow (Q) on the offpoint.
Goomba's wasn't the same when Thexder and Octwo weren't together in matches. Any other Vanguard rotation and it was very easy to drop both.

If I remember correctly, you fellers ran 4dps, 1 dps/tank hybrid shadow, 2 scoundrel healers, and a pure tank. That comp stands virtually no chance verse any 3 guard team. From our perspective, you guys just didn't have the tools available, but I think we (Old Republic War) only faced off against Goomba's maybe 2-3 times in rateds.
Oldprime - 50 Pyro PowerTech
Prophecy of Five
<Old Republic War>
Guild Leader

Raphezir
12.05.2012 , 08:00 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by RendakFel View Post
Goomba's wasn't the same when Thexder and Octwo weren't together in matches. Any other Vanguard rotation and it was very easy to drop both.

If I remember correctly, you fellers ran 4dps, 1 dps/tank hybrid shadow, 2 scoundrel healers, and a pure tank. That comp stands virtually no chance verse any 3 guard team. From our perspective, you guys just didn't have the tools available, but I think we (Old Republic War) only faced off against Goomba's maybe 2-3 times in rateds.
Thats about right, 1 Sage 1 Scoundrel healer and the Shadow at the offpoint.

But on topic:
You wanna know where Republic PVP healers are? They met guys like this Rocc and gave up.
Happened to me today:
http://www.abload.de/img/ohdear8yzxd.jpg
Raph <=> Shoshanna
<Super Goomba Bros>

NRN_Hawk
12.05.2012 , 08:05 AM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Raphezir View Post

But on topic:
You wanna know where Republic PVP healers are? They met guys like this Rocc and gave up.
Happened to me today:
Ouch...
500k Protection 3v4 Solo ranked

Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access. ~Pot5~

Skolops
12.05.2012 , 09:05 AM | #205
From what I've seen, seems like most of the good ones who are left are playing on the Imperial side now, at least most of the time. There are a few who are still around, but not very many.
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

NRN_Hawk
12.05.2012 , 09:14 AM | #206
Didn't see any of the republic healers I know from Terentatek for a long while now, guess I'll reskill to heal on my sage if she ever reaches 50 lol.
500k Protection 3v4 Solo ranked

Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access. ~Pot5~

Jarfunkz
12.05.2012 , 09:16 AM | #207
Jery and bombalurina, the two best healers in the game play pub... Also,, Corvae really impressed me yesterday, he did some things that only elite players do.
VicVega

Scotland
12.05.2012 , 09:32 AM | #208

But on topic:
Happened to me today:
lolwhattascrub

The_FLIPmode
12.05.2012 , 10:51 AM | #209

But on topic:
Happened to me today:
You should have mentioned that you get more medals when you taunt opposing players. People often respond well to incentives. But either way he was a douche.
POT5:
Turanor - Juggernaut, Turannor - Marauder, Turanar - Mercenary, Flīppy -Vanguard
Ele'anor - Powertech, Tyrannor - Sorcerer, , Tûranor - Gunslinger, Turanorr - Scoundrel

Groncho
12.05.2012 , 11:27 AM | #210
real pvp'rs don't need taunts
they just take it like men

Ps: lolmedals=priceless
Chë
LATIN LOVER