Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ToFN DPS Leaderboard

Theotron
12.04.2012 , 12:44 AM | #191
The rules state all of that is fine; it's outside influence that isn't. Over a 5 minute period, starting yourself with Bloodthirst/Zen isn't going to make all that much of a diff.
The Falensar Legacy
Order of Midnight - Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
Einama, Lethality Sniper; Aldelar, Bodyguard Mercenary
Pinacia, Immortal Juggernaut; Lundalle, Kinetic Combat Shadow

Phoeniixx
12.04.2012 , 01:49 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Let me guess, you are using the clicky relic as well?
yes

and 2 inspirations and exotech attack adrenal...
yes

not to mention you started with 30 centering and extra focus.
yes

And sice inspiration is my own buff all of it is permited here. Also I cut out first two seconds and a couple of last ones to maximize dps. If I was posting to some other dps thread I would follow the rules of that one.
And no, I do NOT use any armor debuff.

And btw: clicky relic gives you more power per second than WH relic if you use it on cooldown.

marshmallow
12.04.2012 , 05:33 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Phoeniixx View Post
yes

yes

yes

And sice inspiration is my own buff all of it is permited here. Also I cut out first two seconds and a couple of last ones to maximize dps. If I was posting to some other dps thread I would follow the rules of that one.
And no, I do NOT use any armor debuff.

And btw: clicky relic gives you more power per second than WH relic if you use it on cooldown.
Yeah I know the clicky relic gives you more. I just think its kind of stupid that you used 2 inspirations and exotech adrenals, opposed to my 1 inspiration 2 rakata adrenals. I probably would have got more than 2200 w/o the new BiS relic with 2 inspirations and exotech adrenals. I just didn't know how much of everything was allowed in this thread. Also I never said you use armor debuff.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Shandellon
12.04.2012 , 07:04 PM | #194
Why is Imminence still number 2 on list when it was admitted by himself he didn't stick to rules? :P

marshmallow
12.05.2012 , 12:43 AM | #195
15% damage increase is a lot even if it is for only 15 seconds. It will increase your overall dps by 1.33% (it might be 1.25% but close enough) if you use one inspiration, and by 2.66% (once again may be 2.5% but close enough) if you use it 2 times. This would make the parse have an overall 50.095 dps increase. So my old 2150 parse with 1 inspiration 2 rakata attack adrenals NO ARMOR PEN would end up being 2200. Plus I wasn't in BiS 63 gear, and I didn't have the new relics at the time, nor was I using exotech adrenals. If I were to use all that my dps would increase to around 2225-2250. Oh and I still don't have the new relics.

(some of this math may be wrong but I'm fairly sure its correct)

TLDR; Inspiration is a huge factor in dps.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Phoeniixx
12.05.2012 , 02:17 AM | #196
Oh please. I have never said I am better than you, I have never went against you. Why are you even here in the thread that isn't related to your server? You can have your 2250 dps I am not taking it from you. You really don't have to defend it.

Anyway dps higher than 2k is more about luck with crits than about player's skill.

Alepo
12.05.2012 , 02:21 AM | #197
Well i wouldnt even be bothered to post a dps test if i would not play sentinel or a vanguard other classes just dont get so high and thats just a fact you have to live with anyways growing your eepen on the forums arent going to help you do the OPS or RWZ any better or if it would you would need 4 melee class dps on raid bosses.
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

Phoeniixx
12.05.2012 , 02:32 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Alepo View Post
Well i wouldnt even be bothered to post a dps test if i would not play sentinel or a vanguard other classes just dont get so high and thats just a fact you have to live with anyways growing your eepen on the forums arent going to help you do the OPS or RWZ any better or if it would you would need 4 melee class dps on raid bosses.
If you look at it we have a 2073 dps gunslinger, 2184 shadow with armor pen so I guess he can do around 2k without problem, somewhere else I saw 2050+ commando parse, our guildmate balance-TK hybrid is hitting around 2k so that's 6 out of 8 advanced classes higher than 2k dps. I am sure properly played vigilence guardian with lucky MS proc is capable of high numbers too.
That leaves scoundrel and I didn't see good DF scoundrel parse yet.

I mean everything 2k or higher is top and everyone who do that should feel proud.

Truescopes
12.05.2012 , 04:08 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Phoeniixx View Post
If you look at it we have a 2073 dps gunslinger, 2184 shadow with armor pen so I guess he can do around 2k without problem, somewhere else I saw 2050+ commando parse, our guildmate balance-TK hybrid is hitting around 2k so that's 6 out of 8 advanced classes higher than 2k dps. I am sure properly played vigilence guardian with lucky MS proc is capable of high numbers too.
That leaves scoundrel and I didn't see good DF scoundrel parse yet.

I mean everything 2k or higher is top and everyone who do that should feel proud.
Do you know if the sage would be willing to post his parse? Haven't seen a parse over around 1,850 without armour penetration from a sage.

Phoeniixx
12.05.2012 , 04:29 AM | #200
I'll try to convince him to post something. But he is a shy fellow.