Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There has been an unexpected error while versioning your character.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There has been an unexpected error while versioning your character.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Amantino
12.05.2012 , 01:46 AM | #1
Hello.

I was trying to log in on my main character now (worked fine last night), and I got this error message:
"There has been an unexpected error while versioning your character. Please contact customer service at testing@swtor.com."
I know it says to contact support at email, but from my experience the response in forums is a lot faster. And I'm supposed to raid today, so it'd be ideal to get it fixed as fast as possible. So I do both.

Character name is Jennifér and it happened on The Red Eclipse (EU). All other characters work fine.

Anyone able to help me sort this out today?
Thanks in advantage!

Beruthien
12.05.2012 , 01:58 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Amantino,

Please submit an in-age ticket regarding this (you can do this from the character selection screen) and our in-game team will look into this issue for you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Amantino
12.05.2012 , 02:05 AM | #3
Done. Let's just hope it goes a bit faster than other tickets, as I'll lose 2 raids if I have to wait 2-3 days

Aqualiza
12.05.2012 , 04:17 AM | #4
I had the same today and sent both an email and a ticket....fingers crossed, many commendations are on the line here My character is Incognita and she also resides on The Red Eclipse (EU) server...coincedence?

Aqualiza
12.05.2012 , 04:24 AM | #5
bumping

Cerimon
12.05.2012 , 04:32 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Aqualiza,

I am afraid that bumping this thread will not result in your ticket being processed any faster. We ask for your patience until your support request ticket is attended to.

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Aqualiza
12.06.2012 , 10:49 AM | #7
I'll be patient but do however expect paying customers like myself to be properly kept up to date on issues like this. Furthermore I do expect a full recompense regarding daily commendations that I have not been able to acquire because of it.

Amantino
12.06.2012 , 11:31 AM | #8
Should I ask for compensation for Dread Guard drops for missing raids due to this? And grade 8 mats? And comms for weekly+killing bosses etc etc...

lol

Aqualiza
12.06.2012 , 12:58 PM | #9
Why yes you should
Just to get something in return to make up for lost time!

Evensong
12.06.2012 , 04:48 PM | #10
Have the same problem. I submitted ticket 2 days ago and waiting. It's my main so it sucks
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.