Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island HM should have better loot.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Khevar
12.04.2012 , 02:43 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
My suggestion is instead of Columi boot/leg, let the first 2 bosses drop some non set gears with level 58 mods and Rakata implant/earpiece.
Forgot how to interrupt? Never heard of cleanse? Do you think the circles mean "Stand Here"?

No problem, just grind some black hole comms for a week and try again!

P.S. And while we're at it, Story Mode Toth and Zorn is harder than Dr. Lorrick and HM Soa, all of which drop the Rakata Chest. Let's have SM T/Z drop a Campaign Chestpiece instead! Oh, and a random Hazmat implant, too!

:shootmenow:

Slowpokeking
12.04.2012 , 05:43 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Forgot how to interrupt? Never heard of cleanse? Do you think the circles mean "Stand Here"?

P.S. And while we're at it, Story Mode Toth and Zorn is harder than Dr. Lorrick and HM Soa, all of which drop the Rakata Chest. Let's have SM T/Z drop a Campaign Chestpiece instead! Oh, and a random Hazmat implant, too!

Not everyone will want to try LI with Tionese and pay all the repair bills, especially pugs. At most 7-8 wipes then disband.

I don't see a tionese pug could do LI, maybe 1/10 of them can past LR-5 and 1/20 of them will be able to do it.

Ephesia
12.04.2012 , 06:12 PM | #223
Not everyone will want to try LI with Tionese and pay all the repair bills, especially pugs. At most 7-8 wipes then disband.

I don't see a tionese pug could do LI, maybe 1/10 of them can past LR-5 and 1/20 of them will be able to do it.
Then don't do it with Tionese gear.

/thread
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

Slowpokeking
12.04.2012 , 07:23 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
Then don't do it with Tionese gear.

/thread
So that means they mostly won't need the drop from LR-5 and Sav-Rak, that's the problem I'm talking about.

davethick
12.04.2012 , 09:19 PM | #225
The only thing that bugs me about this Instance is when you finish it, you 1 Tionese Comm which thb isn't that useful when rest of the instance drops columi.

but apart from that, i love this instance, i hope they don't change it.

Now if they made a Nightmare Mode Verison of this then i'd love this even more.

P.S the Bonus boss drops nothing but rubbish lol.

AshlaBoga
12.04.2012 , 09:25 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post

Agreed. *Clap*Clap*Clap*Clap*Clap*Clap*
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

wainot-keel
12.04.2012 , 10:04 PM | #227
It's the lag issue, if you don't get near him, you may be too late to get beneath him when he use that smash.
I'm not talking about lag. Lag is random.

Let's say a Sniper is shooting at the ape. Shooting at his face if you want, which means the Sniper is in front of him but safely at like 20m. Ape starts pounding his chest. Sniper runs and keeps being in front of him. Smash. Everybody on falls on the ground. Where is the Sniper ? In front of the ape and not safely at 20m. Sometimes the boss will jump to the pipe immediately after the smash, sometimes he wont (dont know that works tbh). If he doesn't, the Sniper will most likely get cleaved.
When you run to the boss if you're heals or dps, stay looking at his butt, after the smash when you fall, you'll be at his back, so no risk of getting cleaved. Not everybody does this.

Khevar
12.05.2012 , 02:26 AM | #228
So that means they mostly won't need the drop from LR-5 and Sav-Rak, that's the problem I'm talking about.
If you're a skilled player, you run LR-5 without full Columi, get the boots, and use them, or rips the mods out for optimization, or give them to a companion.

If you're a mediocre player, you need full Columi and only Lorrick drops upgrade gear.

If you're a poor player, you need full Rakata and nothing is an upgrade.

If you're a bad player, you can't even do it with the 100% black hole gear you got from T1 group finder BH comms.

What's the problem exactly?

snowmon
12.05.2012 , 03:02 AM | #229
Most of the people I've met require really good gear to beat it, me, too. It's not impossible to do it with tionese or half columi but people won't give it a try.
i did it on my sorcerer with half tionesse/columi, no black hole at all and no augments, but i did have guildies with me that have brains.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Ephesia
12.05.2012 , 06:21 AM | #230
Then do it with Tionese gear, if you can't handle challenge, don't do it. Stop whining about nonexistant issues.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst