Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Hunt

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheDrunkSkittle
12.04.2012 , 08:56 PM | #1
Ok,so for the bounty hunter in the beginning You have to do the great hunt then you get a ship and have to travel around so when i was going to do the quest i entered the ship and used the intercom as it was flashing blue but nothing happened HELP

tiltion
12.04.2012 , 09:42 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDrunkSkittle View Post
Ok,so for the bounty hunter in the beginning You have to do the great hunt then you get a ship and have to travel around so when i was going to do the quest i entered the ship and used the intercom as it was flashing blue but nothing happened HELP
Does the mission ask for you to use the intercom or your holoterminal? Both always flash blue, but only one is used at most per quest.
"...another reason why you canít mail your incredibly dirty messages to members of the opposite faction. ...Empire players would start sending horrific messages Ė and I mean horrific Ė so thatís what we want to avoid." - Creative Director James Ohlen

TheDrunkSkittle
12.04.2012 , 10:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tiltion View Post
Does the mission ask for you to use the intercom or your holoterminal? Both always flash blue, but only one is used at most per quest.
I dont think i can use intercom need to use terminal or which one is not portable

TheDrunkSkittle
12.04.2012 , 11:22 PM | #4
Help Please

TheDrunkSkittle
12.05.2012 , 03:58 PM | #5
comeon

Beesodd
12.05.2012 , 04:13 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi TheDrunkSkittle,

What's the text in your mission log asking you to do? Also, I just want to check that you haven't missed the intercom, which is on the wall in the room beside the cockpit. It's on the right-hand side of the door when you're looking towards the rear of the ship.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support