Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightning spec with a bit more madness then usuall.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Sorcerer
Lightning spec with a bit more madness then usuall.

_Darkstar
12.04.2012 , 08:03 AM | #11
I played at launch and saw this same thing then, I don't really understand the logic on not putting Force Lightning in the Lightning tree, even if they made it the top tier talent, it just fits there.

Still it would be a massive redesign, because Lightning needs its filler power, and if you wanted to make Force Lightning the filler then it would need reduced damage or something as well as all the talents reworking to handle it. Then Madness would need a totally new power to make up for the one it lost.

I can't see it happening, this type of thing gets done in beta or not at all usually.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Slowpokeking
12.04.2012 , 06:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
I played at launch and saw this same thing then, I don't really understand the logic on not putting Force Lightning in the Lightning tree, even if they made it the top tier talent, it just fits there.

Still it would be a massive redesign, because Lightning needs its filler power, and if you wanted to make Force Lightning the filler then it would need reduced damage or something as well as all the talents reworking to handle it. Then Madness would need a totally new power to make up for the one it lost.

I can't see it happening, this type of thing gets done in beta or not at all usually.
Same, Force Lightning is the most iconic lightning skill of the Sith and it's on Madness Tree.