Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PETITION: To move +3% accuracy from Sorcerer to Assassin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
PETITION: To move +3% accuracy from Sorcerer to Assassin

Monterone
11.23.2012 , 04:21 PM | #1
The talent is in Tier 6 of Corruption (Penetrating Darkness) and adds 3% accuracy to a class that does not use it. A sorcerer, especially being a healer, has no use for accuracy. This has to be a mistake that has been overlooked time and time again.

Instead move it over to the assassin class which could actually see some use of it. Perhaps replace 3% accuracy with 3% surge for the healers instead, or just more bonus healing from the talent.

Pliva
Psion . Absėnthe
Pot5

nosmos
11.23.2012 , 08:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
The talent is in Tier 6 of Corruption (Penetrating Darkness) and adds 3% accuracy to a class that does not use it. A sorcerer, especially being a healer, has no use for accuracy. This has to be a mistake that has been overlooked time and time again.

Instead move it over to the assassin class which could actually see some use of it. Perhaps replace 3% accuracy with 3% surge for the healers instead, or just more bonus healing from the talent.

Pliva
Of course, and bring us the mainstat increase or crit increase (in surging charge stance or something)
55 Assassin - 55 Sorc - 55 Jug - 55 Marauder - 55 Sniper
55 Operative - 55 merc - 55 Powertech

Altheran
11.25.2012 , 03:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by nosmos View Post
Of course, and bring us the mainstat increase or crit increase (in surging charge stance or something)
Hum... It's not like if Sorcerers would already have it...

ReaverOfDarkness
11.25.2012 , 06:02 PM | #4
I could see the accuracy point useful for soloing if it gave +10% accuracy with only one point. But since madness has so little purpose for it, it's really a stupid point. I could see just 2% or maybe even 1% per point being useful to melee types, but 3% wouldn't be over the top.
\\m|||=<C(██████████████████████)

fungihoujo
11.28.2012 , 02:11 PM | #5

Pliva
BW doesn't realize healing sorcs don't use accuracy- or they're trolling us. I dare you to find such a useless thing in any other class that far into the tree.

nosmos
11.29.2012 , 10:40 AM | #6
I agree wit this, though we need more then +3 accuracy for a talent. Like it was mentioned elsewhere, a good accuracy boost in the surging charge stance itself would help
55 Assassin - 55 Sorc - 55 Jug - 55 Marauder - 55 Sniper
55 Operative - 55 merc - 55 Powertech

Sarenne
11.30.2012 , 12:29 PM | #7

Instead move it over to the assassin class which could actually see some use of it.

Pliva
/signed

(btw devs, that would be the deception tree)

Monterone
12.04.2012 , 03:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarenne View Post
/signed

(btw devs, that would be the deception tree)
Personally, I'd like to see deception get +3% crit.

But if any tree should get accuracy it should be deception.
Psion . Absėnthe
Pot5

ElitehunterDS
12.04.2012 , 07:36 AM | #9
I want :
Will of the Sith
Increases total Willpower by [3 / 6]%.

OR

Crit / Power Enhancement
Not too sure why they dont exist already..
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Griad
12.04.2012 , 04:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by nosmos View Post
I agree wit this, though we need more then +3 accuracy for a talent. Like it was mentioned elsewhere, a good accuracy boost in the surging charge stance itself would help
I have said it before and will say it again. A 3 point box for 9% acr. Or add the acr. To The darkness tree lowest tier combine the 9% armor pen with 9% acr
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse