Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Grimjackattack
12.04.2012 , 02:25 PM | #51
Im having the same problem as well.

shefflad
12.04.2012 , 02:26 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by FaithInChaoz View Post
Okay same problem here, but with my main jedi shadow i can equip purple items and everything, but on my alt it says "you cannot equip this item due to subscription permissions"
so apperantly only some characters are affected since my mine can equip purple items
i hope this helps solve this issue ASAP Bioware

and items i tried are all from GTN bought

Have you tried new gear on your main. Say a piece you just crafted or from GTN. As my main can equip all that he as worn before but any new stuff he cant.

FaithInChaoz
12.04.2012 , 02:30 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by shefflad View Post
Have you tried new gear on your main. Say a piece you just crafted or from GTN. As my main can equip all that he as worn before but any new stuff he cant.
yes i bought a purple belt from GTN and i equipped it with my main
bought 2 items for my other character and it doesnt allow me to equip
its really strange....

JUST CHECKED those 2 items were CRAFTED that i can not equip! so maybe only crafted items are bugged?
the belt that allowed me, its not crafted

isigrl
12.04.2012 , 03:04 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by FaithInChaoz View Post
yes i bought a purple belt from GTN and i equipped it with my main
bought 2 items for my other character and it doesnt allow me to equip
its really strange....

JUST CHECKED those 2 items were CRAFTED that i can not equip! so maybe only crafted items are bugged?
the belt that allowed me, its not crafted
That seems to be the case. I had a new purple item bought from the GTN and equipped it successfully, but crafted purple items couldn't be equipped on the character (you can still equip your companions with all purple gear, though).

FaithInChaoz
12.04.2012 , 03:07 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by isigrl View Post
That seems to be the case. I had a new purple item bought from the GTN and equipped it successfully, but crafted purple items couldn't be equipped on the character (you can still equip your companions with all purple gear, though).
yeah, just hope bioware fix this problem as soon as possible, i wanna gear up my agent with shiny purple items >

orangehazer
12.04.2012 , 03:28 PM | #56
same problem, and it does seem to be only new crafted purple gear...

noracD
12.04.2012 , 03:31 PM | #57
Same problem.
Fix it please, we not f2p, we pay you.

Ratae
12.04.2012 , 03:43 PM | #58 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello all,

Just to reiterate that we are aware of this and are investigating the issue.
Thanks for your reports – and we’ll keep you updated.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

BaineOs
12.04.2012 , 03:49 PM | #59
I'm also experiencing the problem but I have to say this isn't the first time I've had this. I went to log onto my commando a week or so ago and found my UI setup had reverted back to default when I tried to put it back I found that I couldn't because apparently I was free to play.

There is certainly a bug out there but it's not new due to the patch today. Was extremely annoying as I lost all of my keybinds and had to redo them all. I managed to solve it last time by logging off and on again but this time it hasn't worked. Still can't equipment my implant I just bought for my shadow!
Es'carli D'Lakutos (Active) - Baine Os Juros (Active)
Engineering: The Evolution

AxtImWalde
12.04.2012 , 03:55 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by BaineOs View Post
I'm also experiencing the problem but I have to say this isn't the first time I've had this. I went to log onto my commando a week or so ago and found my UI setup had reverted back to default when I tried to put it back I found that I couldn't because apparently I was free to play.

There is certainly a bug out there but it's not new due to the patch today. Was extremely annoying as I lost all of my keybinds and had to redo them all. I managed to solve it last time by logging off and on again but this time it hasn't worked. Still can't equipment my implant I just bought for my shadow!
Same happened to me to on my commando a few days ago - while my jebai was unaffected. Now my commando has that bug talked about in this thread, while my jebai remains unaffected...

so, fix plz... i <3 my commando