Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ego


Youngster's Avatar


Youngster
11.28.2012 , 06:32 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Youngster you're good, however you play focus on a sentinel. Come on man
I can play watchman, combat, and focus wut ever u want baby I can do it all
worse sentinel ever

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
11.28.2012 , 08:22 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
I can play watchman, combat, and focus wut ever u want baby I can do it all
Yep. Young is one of the few who does exceptionally well at whichever spec he feels like using.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
11.29.2012 , 03:34 PM | #23
Returning the huttball to our base is nothing to get steamed up about.

**** happens in PvP

DuelRich's Avatar


DuelRich
11.29.2012 , 05:42 PM | #24
Just noticed something kinda funny.

This thread started as a complaint about over inflated egos and **** talking, with a plea for everyone to be excellent to each other. Now it's transformed into a brag fest for people with over inflated egos and a chance for other people to **** talk everyone on the server.

Looks like the OP nailed the reality of the situation on the head, but I feel like his point is being missed. :P
Lot ~ ε◚◚◚◚◚{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) ~ Doomed Lemming

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
11.30.2012 , 03:21 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DuelRich View Post
Just noticed something kinda funny.

This thread started as a complaint about over inflated egos and **** talking, with a plea for everyone to be excellent to each other. Now it's transformed into a brag fest for people with over inflated egos and a chance for other people to **** talk everyone on the server.

Looks like the OP nailed the reality of the situation on the head, but I feel like his point is being missed. :P
I don't think we're reading the same thread.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Mindsting's Avatar


Mindsting
11.30.2012 , 04:26 AM | #26
Interesting read.
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

Youngster's Avatar


Youngster
11.30.2012 , 10:19 AM | #27
Very interesting
worse sentinel ever

Devinia-Hex's Avatar


Devinia-Hex
12.04.2012 , 03:04 PM | #28
I think the OP makes a good point . If you solo queue and you facing a premade are you going to try any less? is the trash talking to your team going to jumpstart them to greatness? probably not. All you can do is try and support them and call things out if they don't respond what can you do? I solo queue a lot and see people like Wrecks and a few others Solo queue at times and we've beaten premades with a group where no one was in the same guild and the other side had 4-5 of the same guild.

Side Note
I think with the free to play we have gotten the population up a bit and some have actually came back to the game. I think cross server Warzones will certainly be good for PVP if and when it comes.
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion

Kiridia's Avatar


Kiridia
12.05.2012 , 11:25 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Devinia-Hex View Post
I think the OP makes a good point . If you solo queue and you facing a premade are you going to try any less? is the trash talking to your team going to jumpstart them to greatness? probably not. All you can do is try and support them and call things out if they don't respond what can you do? I solo queue a lot and see people like Wrecks and a few others Solo queue at times and we've beaten premades with a group where no one was in the same guild and the other side had 4-5 of the same guild.

Side Note
I think with the free to play we have gotten the population up a bit and some have actually came back to the game. I think cross server Warzones will certainly be good for PVP if and when it comes.
OP makes a point, but he also made it for nothing except for the invitation to make it easier to identify what he means by way of responses to his post *points at doppleganger post of this one and the like.*. I see what you did there. Anyway, I hope things work out in the PvP for those who still play it for the fun of fun with friends, friendly competition and no hard feelings. Though I know thats drastically too much to ask for some and come cross-server pvp, it's going to get even more interesting with the offering of THE pixelated God of Gods Gold Star which will only be given to the best of the best of the Olympian PvP Tier, observed by the creator himself (in the form of whomever the winner believes in, God, Budda, Satan, whoever..) along with Yoda and Vader sitting in a box with nacho watching to determine who shall be great enough to earn the (insert some mega prize for beating the PvP cross-server on a daily basis magnificently.) FUUUUUUuu... would finish my documentary of the PvP Alpha Omega Prize but it's Lunch time... and I would need a year to fully describe the gritty details on how the Olympians obtain the prize of all prizes.

Buffalo wings trump though.

Larce_Apollo's Avatar


Larce_Apollo
12.05.2012 , 12:18 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself....

As for cross server, I doubt they will have pvp servers matched up against pve servers.... Again these PvP only guilds on PvE servers are nothing but a joke, even if they did match up all the severs against each other these so called ""Hardcore PvP Guilds" on PvE servers will get face owned by the real pvp'ers.

Fighting against casual pvp'ers is not going to make you a better player, it will only gives you the illusion your great when the truth is far from that. But hey if these type of players like living in an illusion who am I to say otherwise...
.......and you must think you are uber hardcore pvper cause you pvp in an MMO with tab targetting and button smashing eh?

L33T on dem mean str33ts slr.

LarcÚ Apollo - Trooper-Commando/Combat Medic Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
The Army of Light | The Ebon Hawk Server