Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

login service unavailable.....again

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
login service unavailable.....again

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Consinous
12.04.2012 , 01:45 PM | #1
login service unavailable.....again. I have the freaking problem since the game lunched in 2011 december. Can someone PLZ do sth with this AT LAST? I have ops in like 16 min....

Vithanare
12.04.2012 , 01:47 PM | #2
Same here... Trying and trying without success...

Aesandril
12.04.2012 , 01:50 PM | #3
Same here. The best are two things:
1. My friends can log in without any problems
2. I was kicked out of the game, and now i can't reconect.

Avellon
12.04.2012 , 02:06 PM | #4
Yep. Same problem here. First got really laggy, then disconected. now login service unavaible. come on!

Ratae
12.04.2012 , 02:07 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Consinous & Vithanare,

Please take a look at our troubleshooting list for possible solutions to this problem http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?t=498597#6.

If this fails to resolve your issue could you please reply here including your latest Launcher Logs and your Pathping and Tracert information. Instructions on how to obtain these can be found in the spoilers below:

Launcher Logs
Spoiler
Pathping and Tracert:
Spoiler
Thanks.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Consinous
12.04.2012 , 02:55 PM | #6
well I can log in now, but I'm gettin instantly disconnected every time I enter a FP or OPS

Consinous
12.05.2012 , 12:37 PM | #7
same thing today. I did a FP in the morning, it was fine. I was in the mid of a FP now, DC in the mid of it, and now login service unavailable. Your solutions didnt help at all

Szopu
12.05.2012 , 12:38 PM | #8
bumping. same issue here.

jkaraskiewicz
12.05.2012 , 12:42 PM | #9
same here

Beesodd
12.05.2012 , 12:43 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the reports guys.

If you're still having this issue can you provide the info requested in my colleague's post, and also your ISP and approximate location. It's starting to look like this might be location or ISP related, but we need more information to be sure.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.