Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weeee! I'm a Lexi =P (Who are you?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Weeee! I'm a Lexi =P (Who are you?)

Doomsdaycomes
12.04.2012 , 05:35 AM | #1
O.o I didn't even know we had these thingies... server specific forums.

^_^ I'm Lexi, though you can calls me Lexi, Doom, Doomsy, or Hey You!

I play:

Judice: 50 Merc Healer (still champ gear, in retirment till 1.6)
Judis: 50 Operative Stabby-Stab (Legacy gear is awesome! First day, 1250 expertise.)
Sierrah: 50 Sniper (Also in retirment til 1.6, I butchered some of her gear for Judis. Also Formerly Kerrigan)
Alexisia: 50 Sin Hybrid

and

Mal: 50 Commando Healer
Fae'tal: 35 Shadow Tank

=P I'm PvP focussed atm, but I'm also an avid PvE'er and an Rp'er. :-( Not so much rp atm (and I'm not leaving my two guilds for an Rp one). I'm usually pretty nice, though I'm prone to scrub-rage in warzones when people are clearly playing by mashing their face into the keyboard and hoping it works.

=P also, I hate mauraders.

So how about ya'll?

PoliteAssasin
12.04.2012 , 06:37 AM | #2
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

JamesBalla
12.04.2012 , 11:27 AM | #3
Hi lexi! I'm denetrin. I play a guardian, and a shadow for PvP, and play on my marauder sometimes. I remembered your operative from low leve warzones, you're pretty good haha. Looking forward to seeing you in 50's! I also have a 50 commando who is also, in retirement. Once 1.6 I hope to start healing on him again, like I did before. Either way, nice to meet you!
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

Riggz
12.04.2012 , 11:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Hi lexi! I'm denetrin. I play a guardian, and a shadow for PvP, and play on my marauder sometimes. I remembered your operative from low leve warzones, you're pretty good haha. Looking forward to seeing you in 50's! I also have a 50 commando who is also, in retirement. Once 1.6 I hope to start healing on him again, like I did before. Either way, nice to meet you!
Den follow these instructions

Delete Guardian
Delete Shadow
Stay on marauder
win
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

Rerkk
12.04.2012 , 01:04 PM | #5
Hiya Lexi! I'm Rerkk. I play as a Guardian and a Shadow in PvP. Ive seen your name in WZs before and your not half bad. I have a scoundrel who is currently retired from PvP until 1.6 where i will start healing with him again!! Nice to meet you Lexi, hope to see you in the War zones!

**EDIT

P.S: Seems like Den and I play the same classes haha
Zadi'an Legacy
Rerkk - Geyo - Zekan - Xek'o
Company

Doomsdaycomes
12.05.2012 , 01:14 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
^_^ thanks! Always looking for ways to improve hopefully I keep it up. Felt pretty good rolling with Sev the other day. Between the two of us we took out 3 people and capped a door within the first 45 second of voidstar. <.< I got to sat Operative is my favorite AC.

:-( is sad, I use to think stealth was so cheap and so I leveled 5 fifties (only one Sin, and a tank to boot before 1.2) before I got over it... now stealth Op is sooo fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
:-( I feel dumb, I didn't even see that thread. Oops! Oh well, another thread won't hurt. Lexi is multi-tasking and can reply in both.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rerkk View Post
Hiya Lexi! I'm Rerkk. I play as a Guardian and a Shadow in PvP. Ive seen your name in WZs before and your not half bad. I have a scoundrel who is currently retired from PvP until 1.6 where i will start healing with him again!! Nice to meet you Lexi, hope to see you in the War zones!

**EDIT

P.S: Seems like Den and I play the same classes haha
^_^ merp! Not sure which character you've seen but you sound familiar too. As always, any suggestions to improve I welcome gladly. :-( 8 months ago I was a pvp scrub, so feels good to not suck. =P

=P Ya, 1.6 sounds awesome btw, I'll be able to pull some out of retirement and be able to field another healer merc for my imp pals. I bounce between imp and pub pretty easily, ^_^ and I'm glad no one really takes issue with it. Both sides need more healers any way, and I hope I can be the Merc and Commando for zee job.