Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When is space content pvp going to happen?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When is space content pvp going to happen?

RaithHarth
12.04.2012 , 12:54 PM | #1
With the current railing system I don't see it happening until they make some sudden changes, but really something this game lacks is no space pvp, this should be on top of Bioware's next agenda if anything.
Don't start the Revolution without me

The artist formally known as Rath, now they call me Sydow!

Jadescythe
12.04.2012 , 12:56 PM | #2
Space PVP would be amazing and fit in extremely well with the content we already have. But to make it worthwhile, it would be a separate game in it's own right. Let's get the one we have in better shape before we go off the deep end on this type of thing.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five

MiaRB
12.04.2012 , 12:57 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
With the current railing system I don't see it happening until they make some sudden changes, but really something this game lacks is no space pvp, this should be on top of Bioware's next agenda if anything.
its a long way off. but if you have been paying attention, you would know they are working on it... super secret space project.
can't wait for this game to come out!

SlimsPicken
12.04.2012 , 12:57 PM | #4
hopefully sometime between never and never.

Lets just fix and balance the basic game first.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

RaithHarth
12.04.2012 , 12:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
its a long way off. but if you have been paying attention, you would know they are working on it... super secret space project.
super secret space project you say? Now I'm intrigued

MiaRB
12.04.2012 , 01:01 PM | #6
BW has hinted at it here and there. most recent was from the Q&A last week. look in general section of forum and youll be able to find it.
can't wait for this game to come out!

RaithHarth
12.04.2012 , 01:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Space PVP would be amazing and fit in extremely well with the content we already have. But to make it worthwhile, it would be a separate game in it's own right. Let's get the one we have in better shape before we go off the deep end on this type of thing.
Well we need more maneuverability for one thing, none of this railing system stuff that forces you to go to certain spots or places, we need to be able to have full control over our star ships if pvp is going to happen.

Joesixxpack
12.04.2012 , 01:05 PM | #8
It's been a long-running thing so if you do a search in the general forum page you'll find a bunch of stuff, some other pages too. There's also a fair amount on the interwebz.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

filipesantana
12.04.2012 , 01:21 PM | #9
Never

Unless its separate from the pvp we already have in terms of rewards titles etc....

Else I assure you a massive drop in the pvp player base the day they allow people to get gear and pvp rewards/titles through space pewpew,....for fun:yes..for anything else..definitely no...it is not a comparable type of pvp so it can't be in the same group as the pvp we have(it would be like getting rewards playing a completely different game..(not to mention it would be the bots and aimbots cheaters paradise)

Technohic
12.04.2012 , 01:22 PM | #10
Hey. They had space PvP in SWG and a very tiny percent of the population played it. If they do make one here; I hope it is better. Otherwise it will just be a waste of time.