Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Esoteric Order> RPvP/PvE/Raiding/Socializing Guild.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Esoteric Order> RPvP/PvE/Raiding/Socializing Guild.

SawneyRath
10.25.2012 , 02:41 PM | #11
We've got some killer events coming up, some even open to the entire server! Come join us in making great stories, or help us defeat Operations and kill Pubes! We are still recruiting!
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

SawneyRath
11.01.2012 , 03:24 PM | #12
Sorry about the lack of activity the last few days. I was in the middle of Hurricane Sandy and it knocked out the power to my house for 4 and a half days.

I'm back online though, and all of our events are scheduled to go off on their normal times! I hope everyone was alright during the storm and that nobody is still out of power .

SawneyRath
11.04.2012 , 06:18 AM | #13
Ok, so we have a few events coming up!

First up is the Hoth World PvP. Battle for the Ridge. The location changed to a ridge in the Starship Graveyard. Its going to be AWESOME! Thats November 5th at 8PM EST. I suggest getting there early.

Next we have the Arming the Empire events. These will happen after F2P hits. We'll be on Dromund Kaas handing out low level gear (Nice gear, not junk gear) to the new and returning players on Jung Ma! We will be doing this In Character (Roleplaying). Roleplay is not mandatory to get your items. ALL players are welcome to join us in hanging out RPing, and/or just socializing! Stay tuned for any updates.

In two weeks we will also be going back to the 3v3 tournament to finish that up (Due to the cancellation of the first event). Come out and cheer our team on!

We've got a lot of other events in the works. So keep a watch on out website and this thread for more info!

Amealia
11.04.2012 , 02:43 PM | #14
Don't forget we also have the weekly Voss-ka Cantina Rp on Thursdays! I'm looking forward to it!
Vivanna
Penumbral, Guild Activity Officer - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join Us

SawneyRath
11.10.2012 , 09:39 AM | #15
Got some good events in the works, and we're working on a cool video!

SawneyRath
11.13.2012 , 11:16 AM | #16
We're still looking for Raiders and PvPers! If your into any of those aspects, and like to/don't mind RP, drop by our site sith-order.net and fill out an App!

SawneyRath
11.22.2012 , 12:10 PM | #17
Arming the Empire is tomorrow night, and our World PvP event is in planning! Be sure to keep up to date with the website to find out when and where things are going down.

We're also still recruiting. If your interested in Raiding, PvPing, or Roleplaying feel free to visit sith-order.net and fill out an App today!

SawneyRath
12.02.2012 , 11:04 AM | #18
We've had great turn outs for the Arming the Empire events. Thank you to all that attended and/or Helped out!

We've got our next World PvP event coming up! Its going to take place on Tatooine. We've also got our 3v3 tournament coming up too!

As a side note, our recruitment is also still open!

SawneyRath
12.04.2012 , 11:13 AM | #19
I want to congratulate the members of <Esoteric Order> for killing Zorn and Toth in Denova, and for killing all but the Terror from Beyond in that Operation! Good job guys! Keep up the good work!

Hominustrek
12.10.2012 , 08:50 PM | #20
Hello everyone, i'm looking for a guild . I've play solo for 4 months now and being new to mmo i am still learning the rope of all those abbreviation use in game. I am a seasoned gamer (not to say old) and it would be fun to join a community of relax and mature adult. I have check many other guild and you're guild is the one that suit my personality and gameplay the most. My character are a Sith Marauder Lvl 50 and Jedi Sentinel Lvl 50. If my application is welcome please let me know. Have a nice day.