Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WRIS [Faction:Imperial] Recruiting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
WRIS [Faction:Imperial] Recruiting

JediBurkley
12.02.2012 , 01:16 AM | #1
Guild bank, Ventrilo server, guild site for co-ordination, and 45+ members. Very active members, friendly and mature.
We have scheduled guild day's twice a week, and are gearing towards ops once we get the right people in the right spots!

www.ImperialWRIS.guildlaunch.com for a more detailed description, as well as a look at how we do things, and our calander. Please apply either on the site, or via in game whisper to Sorcero or Apotheosis.
Sorcero|50 Sith Sorcerer |HEALER
Burkley|50 Jedi Guardian |TANK
Count-burkley|50 Sith Juggernaut| TANK
www.imperialwris.guildlaunch.com

sumuser
12.02.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JediBurkley View Post
Guild bank, Ventrilo server, guild site for co-ordination, and 45+ members. Very active members, friendly and mature.
We have scheduled guild day's twice a week, and are gearing towards ops once we get the right people in the right spots!

www.ImperialWRIS.guildlaunch.com for a more detailed description, as well as a look at how we do things, and our calander. Please apply either on the site, or via in game whisper to Sorcero or Apotheosis.
QFE

I also wanted to add the response from the forums has really been amazing! Every week I've had one - three (or more) community members send in-game whispers and emails expressing interest in joining. Thank you all for making our guild one of the fastest growing guilds on Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior

sumuser
12.04.2012 , 11:06 AM | #3
We're at 47 or 48 members (all active within the last 30 days) and growing! If you're interested in a casual adult empire based guild make sure to get ahold of Sorcero (Grimowl) or myself (see sig)!
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior