Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP servers?

xNYROx
12.01.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1
So which RP server has the most serious RP community?

Oggthebase
12.02.2012 , 03:42 AM | #2
there is only one RP server per region anyway.

happysister
12.02.2012 , 08:58 AM | #3
unless you count the RP-PVP servers. then that makes 2.

but to answer the OP's question...i have no idea.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

VanguardXL
12.04.2012 , 04:00 AM | #4
Ebon Hawk, as the sole NA RP server, has the best and largest community. Jung Ma, the "RP"-PvP server, is the result of consolidating all the other "RP"-PvP servers into one, and has next to no population aside from the influx of new F2P players.

I put the "RP" in quotes, due to my experience on RP-PvP servers, and the predecessors of Jung Ma (Ajunta Pal specifically). There is little to no RP to speak of. The majority of the player base appears to be your standard PvPer who has come to a RP-PvP server for the lower population. Better to be a big fish in a small pond.

The best way to spot RPers? Look for the people walking in the Fleet. Not running like mad, not buzzing about on their SUV-sized speeders, jumping around randomly like a jackrabbit on meth. Walking. Watch them. See if they are part of a guild. and if the mood strikes you, walk up and strike up a conversation IC.

Unless you're Imperial, in which case it'll usually devolve into a Sith-Off about whose powers is greatest, yadda yadda yadda.

Suzina
12.04.2012 , 06:02 AM | #5
I play on The Ebon Hawk and I would say they have the best RP community. There are guilds that do some RP and guilds that are purely for RP characters on The Ebon Hawk. If you really want to get into RP sessions, you'll probably want at least one character in a pure RP guild. The RPers tend to RP away from fleet where they won't be bothered by trolls, but various RP guilds tend to communicate pretty well I've found..
Member of Bane Fleet