Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MVP choices

Aetideus
12.04.2012 , 04:15 AM | #21
Objectives at Hutball...
Healers elsewhere.

Fordel
12.04.2012 , 04:52 AM | #22
I try to give it out to whoever was doing the garbage hauling in the game.

Like the guy who gets stuck guarding the lonely objective where nothing happens BUT if they leave then some random sneak will grab it from under our noses. Stuff like that.

Evolixe
12.04.2012 , 04:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Fordel View Post
I try to give it out to whoever was doing the garbage hauling in the game.

Like the guy who gets stuck guarding the lonely objective where nothing happens BUT if they leave then some random sneak will grab it from under our noses. Stuff like that.
There was a guy calling me a **** camper yesterday for guarding the only objective point we had that way.

Some people :/

crazyBE
12.04.2012 , 05:06 AM | #24
The guy that was bored defending a node with no incoming enemies
The person who did the most objective based things
Tank with >50k protection
Healer with >200k healing
Highest DPS

That's how I vote

Banderal
12.04.2012 , 05:15 AM | #25
I vote the guy who backfilled the match with 30 seconds left and didn't even have a chance to get out of the spawn area.

Next I vote someone if I actually saw them do an outstanding play.

Next, since I'm usually the one left solo guarding our "off" node, I vote whoever payed attention to chat and answered my "inc 2 west" call so that we kept it. If I'm not the solo guard-er, then I vote for the solo gaurd-er (unless the node gets stolen with no call).

Then I vote some combination of heals, protection, objective points.

I'm too jaded about deathmatchers to ever vote damage (sorry DPS guys).

Banderal
12.04.2012 , 05:18 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
There was a guy calling me a **** camper yesterday for guarding the only objective point we had that way.

Some people :/
Heck I had a guy calling me camper right after I got done fighting off an attack with him. I'm like, "really? you didn't notice those little pebbles flying by you and hitting him? You didn't notice him getting stunned without you casting it? You didn't notice that huge amount of damage you were not taking because I had a guard on you?" As you say, some people. Needless to say, that guy did not get my MVP vote, but then I probably didn't get his either.

Eillack
12.04.2012 , 06:32 AM | #27
I vote for my fellow healers most of the time. Seeing that on rare occasions even though I'm in the top 3 healing constantly or on the top I tend to get 0 medals haha...

Lintman
12.04.2012 , 06:55 AM | #28
As a tank I vote the healer I worked most with during the span of the game, if no healers I tend to vote the guy that got stuck with guarding the boring node duty, but that tends to be me, so past that I'll vote top damage.

DarthBloodloss
12.04.2012 , 04:28 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptorClown View Post
in hutt u gain attacker points for killing a guy near their score area as well, so no, ure wrong. mvp - guy who scored/assisted most + was useful whole game, not some vulture waiting for pass behind score lane eot

usually objective score doesnt say too much about who was really playing, seen guy with 10k defender afk 90%of the game, still had like 2 mvp votes with 50dps...i mean really?
Did you even read what you just wrote?

"mvp - guy who scored/assisted most + was useful whole game"

This is the person with "attacker" points, not "objective" points. You are one of the people that I referred to in my post: they don't even know attacker points exist. Because if you knew about them, that's how you find "guy who scored/assisted most" - you get attacker points for passing and scoring. Not sure what was confusing in my post. When someone has 10k "defender" points then yes they didnt do much so dont vote for them. But "attacker" and "defender" are different.

And the tactic you described almost never happens: sitting in the endzone, spawn camping the entire other team. If someone on my team is strong enough to KILL people and STAY in the end zone the whole game, thats pretty much a win right there.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

denpic
12.04.2012 , 04:41 PM | #30
I always vote for lesser geared players or the random healer that saved my ***
EOL Marster Dar Nala
ULAC Dalbora