Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

MdLogan
12.03.2012 , 12:10 AM | #211
Well we know where she is staying at the moment. I am working on getting footage of her exact room. He said finding a camera, but it was encrypted and he needed to try and break past the system.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.03.2012 , 10:35 AM | #212
Sabrina got back to her room, she was know wondering what the hell she does with herself. Whist she waits for the bounty hunter, to get back in touch with her. She new she was going to get board, and this was going to be a issue for her in the coming days. She could do anything to jeopdise her cover, at same time she could not mingle with other jedi, as they may notice some thing wrong which left herself at dead end. So she decide to watch the local holonews, to try relife some of the boardem.

meanken
12.03.2012 , 11:21 AM | #213
on the evening holonews brodcast.....

"today, Senator Yruni was shot and killed inside the senate tower. investgators have uncovered that the killer was a talz bounty hunter, working for an unknown party. citizens are advised to keep an eye out, and report any sightings of this killer. Senator harris has anonced that he will be holding a press confrence tommrow reguarding this killing. now, for these messages" the brodcast turns to random adds.

icecreampants
12.03.2012 , 10:39 PM | #214
Ariana arrived at Mean and Zero's apartment. She tossed a small sack full of credits at the driver and disembarked. She casually and unassumingly walked up to the door knocking a few times before stepping back from the door a few steps.

Chrigel smiled. Good good! We're finally starting to get somewhere! He said in an almost excited tone.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.03.2012 , 10:42 PM | #215
Kaddo had been busying himself by collecting bounties on wanted gangsters in the Black Sun territories. He returned to his ship and the surveillance droid was still taking notes and viewing the tracker on Wolf. Anything interesting so far? Kaddo asked, crossing his arms and standing next to the droid. I believe he suspects something, as he nearly caught the probe. We may have to eliminate him the droid replied. No Kaddo replied firmly. The job is surveillance, not assassination. If he ends up dead I don't get my credits and the Republic security forces may track the killing to us. That's a risk we can't take. The droid went back to watching the screen, and Kaddo attempted to contact his employer.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.03.2012 , 11:37 PM | #216
You sound quite excited. I never would have thought that Jedi would get that way. Corruck replied, keeping his face toward the terminal. He had almost cracked the code but he couldn't go to fast for fear of detection.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.04.2012 , 01:31 AM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo attempted to contact his employer.
Sabrina heard the holocall, she quickly turned of the holonews and composed herself. Then answered it Are kaddo, any news so far? she asked.

meanken
12.04.2012 , 01:44 AM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ariana arrived at Mean and Zero's apartment. She tossed a small sack full of credits at the driver and disembarked. She casually and unassumingly walked up to the door knocking a few times before stepping back from the door a few steps.

Chrigel smiled. Good good! We're finally starting to get somewhere! He said in an almost excited tone.
Mean opened the door, quickly rushing her in. "Come on, let's get this over with" he led her into an empty room, completly devoid of all funishings apart from a door on the other side. mean walked over and diled a code into a hidden panal, unlocking the door to the main house. "Come on"

Bird_of_Thunder
12.04.2012 , 05:28 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina heard the holocall, she quickly turned of the holonews and composed herself. Then answered it Are kaddo, any news so far? she asked.
I suspect our target is on our trail. He has not seen the probe yet, but it's likely he's suspecting something. Would taking him out be a viable option, or should I continue surveillance? Kaddo asked.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
12.04.2012 , 09:01 PM | #220
i'm far from your average Jedi. I find that the councils rules are a bit restrictive at times. He said glancing over corrucks shoulder.

Ariana followed Meanken in. sticking close to him. Nice place you have here scruffy.