Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PvP Community


BennyKrak's Avatar


BennyKrak
12.02.2012 , 12:09 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Bob_Marley View Post
why dont you spank your self
Who is this guy? ^ ^

Too soft to show his real identity in a signature me thinks.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Michka's Avatar


Michka
12.02.2012 , 12:55 AM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Who is vitals? He's managed to get 17k hp as an operative at level 37 and was from IMVP
He's just some random we picked up who wanted an invite when we made IMVP and were lvling our imps on that side for that while there. I don't think he plays pubs at all, and tbh, I'm not entirely sure if he pvps at lvl 50 or on anything other than the 1 character. He was rarely on when I played imp side anyway so I don't know much about him, but he was definite twink even when I played that side, the sort who left WZs all the time to not get exp and get the most out of all his ridiculous gear forever. Pretty much everyone who is in IMVP is just a random that we invited as we were lvling, and considering the only requirement to enter the imperial side one was that you pvp sometimes, we got all sorts of people. Most of them have no association at all with the pub side version of MVP.
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SOLZHENITZYN.commando ++ ASTRALCLAW.shadow
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Xerathegreat's Avatar


Xerathegreat
12.02.2012 , 03:07 AM | #213
I think by all the recent posts from MVP, my point has been proven.

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
12.03.2012 , 04:54 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerathegreat View Post
I think by all the recent posts from MVP, my point has been proven.
I'm from MVP. What does my post prove?
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy

steoop's Avatar


steoop
12.03.2012 , 05:55 PM | #215
Ok I don't say much in this forum, but after reading all the comments etc. etc. I only have these things to say:

1) If your guild wins pat yourselves in the back say GG to your opposition then move on to the next game.

2) If your guild is loosing or is getting demolished stop yelling out abusive jargon in the general chat in PVP doesn't get you anywhere. Just take the lose and learn from it (I had to do this a lot when my old guild dissolved and played solo alot).

3) Have respect for other members in the game if you think they are not doing things right give them tips rather than abusing them and calling them noobs you may think its a joke, but the other person might not.

I'm sure I will get some comments for posting this (or not =b), but just sharing my thought.

I don't hate anyone in other guilds or other players although my play style may looks abusive especially towards healers (sorry Zanshiri/Laby) I'm just doing my job.

Grimjaw - Seraphic Nexus (Dalborra)

AUSMatty's Avatar


AUSMatty
12.03.2012 , 06:27 PM | #216
Abuse to healers indeed

Toughmudder - Commando Healer - Terra Australus

steoop's Avatar


steoop
12.03.2012 , 07:03 PM | #217
Sorry Tough forgot to include you as well
We have a couple of good healers in our server so you guys get extra attention from me no hard feelings.

Grimjaw - Seraphic Nexus

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
12.03.2012 , 08:04 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by steoop View Post
Ok I don't say much in this forum, but after reading all the comments etc. etc. I only have these things to say:

1) If your guild wins pat yourselves in the back say GG to your opposition then move on to the next game.

2) If your guild is loosing or is getting demolished stop yelling out abusive jargon in the general chat in PVP doesn't get you anywhere. Just take the lose and learn from it (I had to do this a lot when my old guild dissolved and played solo alot).

3) Have respect for other members in the game if you think they are not doing things right give them tips rather than abusing them and calling them noobs you may think its a joke, but the other person might not.

I'm sure I will get some comments for posting this (or not =b), but just sharing my thought.

I don't hate anyone in other guilds or other players although my play style may looks abusive especially towards healers (sorry Zanshiri/Laby) I'm just doing my job.

Grimjaw - Seraphic Nexus (Dalborra)
These words have been said over and over again. Trash talk is here to stay apparently.

Regardless, it does not really anger me when someone talks trash, cause they're all keyboard warriors.
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh's Avatar


Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.03.2012 , 09:01 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerathegreat View Post
I think by all the recent posts from MVP, my point has been proven.
Or you could just get good *shrug*

Or join my Dojo. Sensei Mosh will show you the path to greatness.

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
12.03.2012 , 10:28 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
Or you could just get good *shrug*

Or join my Dojo. Sensei Mosh will show you the path to greatness.
I say you drop the name Mosh and call yourself Posh instead.
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy