Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will CE ever get exclusive things .?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
will CE ever get exclusive things .?

Vandicus
12.03.2012 , 07:35 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Please enlighten me and tell me when they EVER updated the vendor?

Never seems to be outside the parameters of a "realistic desire" on the part of CE owners.

Taunta pet.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Urael
12.03.2012 , 07:41 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post

Taunta pet.
Oh I agree we were given things for free. But, what was on the vendor that was new? Am I missing a pet? I only remember getting one Taunta.

xorcist
12.03.2012 , 07:43 PM | #53
The only exclusive items i know about are the physical ones. The mount I suppose, but I don't think the mouse droid is even exclusive anymore. I think there is a re-color of the same model.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Vandicus
12.03.2012 , 07:46 PM | #54
Oh I agree we were given things for free. But, what was on the vendor that was new? Am I missing a pet? I only remember getting one Taunta.
Its on the vendor. There's a "Taunta" (presumably female) version on the CE vendor and then there's the "Tauntan Ram" which everyone got.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Andryah
12.03.2012 , 08:26 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Its on the vendor. There's a "Taunta" (presumably female) version on the CE vendor and then there's the "Tauntan Ram" which everyone got.
Yep.

And the armor on there went from "light" to "adaptive" as well, which made it actually useful to most classes and companions. So a useless set of armor skins could finally be used across the classes and companions without taking it in the shorts on armor factor.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Igax
12.03.2012 , 08:48 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
Really? Really? Don't you already have the Vendor, VIP Club, physical items that came with the box, and your new F2P items? Quit being greedy. You bought the game, and you got what you paid for. Just because you have a gold key in your signature and have CE doesn't mean they have to continually reward you for a purchase that happened over a year ago. It's like buying a special edition or collectors edition movie from a famous director, and assuming that because you bought the CE, you get all his future movies free of charge. That's the stupidest and most selfish sense of greed and entitlement I've seen in a community. STO lifers are happy with what they get and they paid double what you did.
I was promised regular updates to that vendor so I am not asking for anything other than what was promised to me.

Stop speaking for me as well, I am an STO lifer and I am VERY unhappy with how PW and cryptic have handled things. It is no where near the game that was promised and not even close to the game it was at release. Hell even with the bugs at launch the release version was a more enjoyable game.
Quote: Originally Posted by PhoenixStar
Yeah my eyes bugged out when I saw how many servers there are. Hopefully the population doesn't get spread too thin.

RobbyBlazeheart
12.03.2012 , 09:22 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Igax View Post
I was promised regular updates to that vendor so I am not asking for anything other than what was promised to me.

Stop speaking for me as well, I am an STO lifer and I am VERY unhappy with how PW and cryptic have handled things. It is no where near the game that was promised and not even close to the game it was at release. Hell even with the bugs at launch the release version was a more enjoyable game.
I already replied to his post and we agreed on a few things. I love people who say " stop speaking for me." I already covered that. I will say though" Promised to me" What are you the only one Bioware promised things to? I remember getting that as well. The fact of the matter is this regular updates can be a week a month every 3 months or a year and they can just give us a single item and call it a day.

For STO that is for the STO forums some lifers cared others meh. The CE store will get an update or at least they will be talking about it soon enough. enjoy
Eh it's a sig

Klarick
12.03.2012 , 09:46 PM | #58
Please enlighten me and tell me when they EVER updated the vendor?

Never seems to be outside the parameters of a "realistic desire" on the part of CE owners.
I have some questions for you troll. Why are you still here? Seriously. Are you a mental patient? It is obvious you hate SWTOR, yet you are still here. Does the fact that others enjoy this game bother you?
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Andryah
12.03.2012 , 09:53 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Igax View Post
Define "regular".

Does your definition match Biowares?

Show me the contract language please that reconciles your definition with theirs.

Bioware "regular" could very well be less often then "soon" for all we know.

See where I am going with this?
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Andryah
12.03.2012 , 09:55 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
I have some questions for you troll. Why are you still here? Seriously. Are you a mental patient? It is obvious you hate SWTOR, yet you are still here. Does the fact that others enjoy this game bother you?
Actually, he's just feeling kind of jaded since the patch that put an arrow in his knee (see his sig).

Not that Urael needs anyone defending him.... but he's not a troll... I've been forum conversing with him for a long time now. He's just feeling cynical about the game right now (a lot of people have been there at one time or another).