Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CalonLan
12.03.2012 , 05:25 PM | #91
Imagine if you got your spouse a box of fireworks for your first year anniversary?

I could guarantee that there would definitely be no fireworks in the bedroom department for the next 12 months!
Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Skyrison
12.03.2012 , 05:35 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Korusus View Post
Why is it for the last 6 months, ever since E3 really, every single BioWare announcement fills me with "meh". If you guys aren't excited about your product, how can you expect us to be? Oh well, I'm just here for the class stories.
Maybe it's YOU who isn't excited about their product. Maybe it's YOU that needs to not play anymore
Legacy of the Eternal

decicco
12.03.2012 , 05:57 PM | #93
Fireworks? Really?

I've been here since the start, and then some. Me and my guildies formed up 6 months before the game even released, some were here for Beta, most of us got early access...in short we've been here awhile. FIREWORKS?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!
Captain DeCicco Ehne
Founding Council Member of Disciples of Sith

Glower
12.03.2012 , 06:01 PM | #94
I would prefer an [Reusable Fireworks]... but okay...
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Tatile
12.03.2012 , 06:04 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by CalonLan View Post
Imagine if you got your spouse a box of fireworks for your first year anniversary?

I could guarantee that there would definitely be no fireworks in the bedroom department for the next 12 months!
Depends on how much they like fireworks and explosions.

I remember the firework crates from a certain other game. They were fun There was bee confetti sometimes. I don't think Bioware can top bee confetti.

Lord_of_Mu
12.03.2012 , 06:04 PM | #96
Instead of giving me 25 stacks of fireworks. How about you give me a small selection of fireworks with unlimited use, a title and an achievement.

grombrinda
12.03.2012 , 06:10 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyrison View Post
Maybe it's YOU who isn't excited about their product. Maybe it's YOU that needs to not play anymore
And maybe it's YOU that is being paid by this company for defending it !!!
Just a thought .
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Korusus
12.03.2012 , 06:14 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyrison View Post
No you're wrong. I'm still enjoying the same things about this game that I enjoyed at launch. BioWare Austin has lost 100% of its passion since the layoffs and restructuring. It shows in the quality of the marketing videos they've released, it shows in this stupid fireworks announcement, it even shows in their body language on the Q&A livestreams. The people at BioWare Austin that had passion for this game are gone, fired or fled, and what we have left are professional MMO babysitters who think typical MMO things like fireworks are "good enough".

republicrookie
12.03.2012 , 06:25 PM | #99
Can't wait for SWTOR's anniversary
Why do I always feel like the Trooper isn't loved. What's not to like about awesome armor (besides the BH armor) and massive assault cannons?

Cial
12.03.2012 , 06:58 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Korusus View Post
No you're wrong. I'm still enjoying the same things about this game that I enjoyed at launch. BioWare Austin has lost 100% of its passion since the layoffs and restructuring. It shows in the quality of the marketing videos they've released, it shows in this stupid fireworks announcement, it even shows in their body language on the Q&A livestreams. The people at BioWare Austin that had passion for this game are gone, fired or fled, and what we have left are professional MMO babysitters who think typical MMO things like fireworks are "good enough".
QFT.

/thread
Cialy - Mara
Cial - Sorc
The Bastion