Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why don't you

Natharon
12.20.2011 , 10:20 AM | #1
Fix your *********** game.

Latency issues are still a *********** problem, you did nothing about queue times, I don't know about everyone else, but I am *********** tired of getting kicked off your servers because you are having issues and having to wait a *********** hour in line to try again.

Get your act together.
♠The Natharon Legacy♠
I Didn't Win The Blue Ribbon, But It Is In My Possession.
<WAR>

TomWhiting
12.20.2011 , 10:25 AM | #2
rant much?
The issues with getting kicked are directly tied to the server capacity being increased to accommodate the whiners about queues. Kinda ironic, but it just goes to show that you can't please everyone.

The game itself is solid enough. I've been playing since Thursday night, and haven't hit a major queue until this morning (waiting 30 minutes, and yes, that's acceptable). Queuing is going to be an issue no matter what. Find something else to do. Go take a shower, watch some TV, make a meal, whatever, just find something else to do. OOOOOOOOR, if it's that much of an issue to you, take the advice they've been giving all along and roll onto a new server.

Issues are expected pre-launch, and at launch. They added a good number of servers, but that's not going to solve the queuing issues (as predicted), because people just don't want to follow advice. Hey, THAT isn't EA/Bioware's fault, that's the fault of the consumer. You were told many, many times that you should probably roll onto a new server if yours is full. This way, you've got other things to do. If you didn't listen, well, that's on you, not EA/Bioware