Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NiM KP Epeen 4690 dps

wetslampigduex
12.03.2012 , 08:13 AM | #1
Don't ever really get to dps(i'm normally forced to tank) but i ran a random pug Nim KP saturday and pretty impressed @ my dps. I know theres a debuff and dmg is increase but 4690 dps i thought was pretty impresive. Also 1900 on Karagga (was at 1982 the entire fight and @ 8% left gave it everything i had to push over 2k and overheated). Just wanted to inflate my ego a bit so here it is http://www.torparse.com/a/62369/28

p.s.- there was no mara in group either

RanisTheSlayer
12.03.2012 , 09:21 AM | #2
Looks like you inflated your ego by yourself. Who cares?
Ranis
Lethal Dose Fifty
Jedi Covenant's #1 DPS Sage
Server First 8M and 16M HM Terror From Beyond 5/5

wainot-keel
12.03.2012 , 09:27 AM | #3
Okay.

wetslampigduex
12.03.2012 , 09:38 AM | #4
oh boy the self proclaimed #1 dps sage burned me, what to do? I think i'll go slit my wrists now. Just wanted to see what the community thought about it there buddy, no mara buff or armor debuff on the boss. I think your just bitter cause i can faceroll my off specced PT and smash your poor #1 sage dps.

KeyboardNinja
12.03.2012 , 10:22 AM | #5
1900+ on Karagga is impressive, particularly in light of the fact that your main spec is tank. I've seen people get higher, but it's not common. As for Fabricatorů Everyone gets insane numbers on that fight due to the damage boost. Your DPS there is much more a function of the speed of your puzzle solvers and the strategy you're using.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

Vankris
12.03.2012 , 10:26 AM | #6
don't hate, it's just about fun.
The simplest pleasure to see big number on screen and destroying the encounter.

having fun in a game, heresy! now go run some dailies.
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

Chaqen
12.03.2012 , 11:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
1900+ on Karagga is impressive, particularly in light of the fact that your main spec is tank. I've seen people get higher, but it's not common. As for Fabricatorů Everyone gets insane numbers on that fight due to the damage boost. Your DPS there is much more a function of the speed of your puzzle solvers and the strategy you're using.
You dont see 1900+ on karagga a lot because people who can hit that easily are not doing NiM KP... and if they are it is in a very relax setting where they are most likely watching the TV while playing (speaking for myself at least).
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

CaptainApop
12.03.2012 , 01:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
I'm a fan personally of the "stand him on one spot and cause everyones game to crash due to absurd numbers of exploding probes spawning while constantly setting him on fire becuase you've 3 people unstairs and oh god everyones character model disapeared becuase there's so many probes **** WHERE'D THE BOSS GO!?" tactic.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

wetslampigduex
12.03.2012 , 01:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainApop View Post
I'm a fan personally of the "stand him on one spot and cause everyones game to crash due to absurd numbers of exploding probes spawning while constantly setting him on fire becuase you've 3 people unstairs and oh god everyones character model disapeared becuase there's so many probes **** WHERE'D THE BOSS GO!?" tactic.
if you do the puzzle fast enough droids dont spawn

Ansalem
12.03.2012 , 03:19 PM | #10
a PT pyro spec doing lots of dps? I'm absolutely shocked!