Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a West Coast guild

Laaw
12.02.2012 , 11:23 AM | #1
Hi All,

I'm looking for a guild that run ops @ 8 server time or later. Currently i'm lvling a sage and a sniper both @ lvl 40. I'm, an experience raiders...before i took a break from the game a couple months ago, i was on 3/4 EC HM with my commando.

--Since i have a couples of youngling, i prefer a mature guild that understand that RL events come first.

Thanks ahead of time.

mlbrogueone
12.03.2012 , 10:09 AM | #2
Feel free to check out our guild, Delusions of Grandeur at: www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur

You can see if we might be a good fit for the type of experience you're looking for.

Many of our members have children, and we are a guild that understands real life concerns come before raiding.

Our main progression raid is Tuesday evenings and is sort of our west coast raid and our leisure raids are Friday evenings and are sort of our east coast raid. We have members in time zones across the US as well as a few in Singapore and Australia.

We have a Republic and Imperial guild, but our Pub side is much more active.

We offer:
PVE raiding twice a week
Once a month city raid/roleplay scenarios
Help for individuals new to MMOs looking for guidance
A fun and active message board to share SWTOR stories or just shoot the breez

Gidrea
12.03.2012 , 11:37 AM | #3
We run Ops on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8 PM (PST). We're currently doing story modes to get our members gear and comms. We have people from all over the country, but several on the West Coast.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

KarethRiker
12.03.2012 , 01:05 PM | #4
Many in the Chatos Paladins have kids so we might be a good fit. We raid at 8 PM as well. Feel free to send me a PM or write me here.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger