Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What pugs vs 8 sages looks like in warzone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What pugs vs 8 sages looks like in warzone

DarthWoad
12.03.2012 , 11:12 AM | #1
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Cannot Do That While Stunned

I queued SOLO for a quick game of warzone 1-49. And trust me it was quick. We were against 8 sages, obviously pre made, and obviously lost. People joined and left straight away, most of the time we were at 7 players, about 3 people on my team were from the original set.

"Well make a group yourself" you say? "Don't like it, dont play it" you say? Well why is there an option to queue solo if I get put up with premades all the time?

If I queue solo, i want to play with people who have also queued solo. If I'm in a group, I should be playing against another group. Its just not fair with people losing 10 times in a row due to premades.

XxKingspazxX
12.03.2012 , 11:17 AM | #2
I feel your pain. The only viable way to "fix up" the warzones is to have cross server warzone q's. But will bio ever introduce cross server q's? Your guess is as good as mine....?

Atramar
12.03.2012 , 11:23 AM | #3
10-49 lvl pvp is usually quick, one sided and unfair. you just got into team with crappy players against good players.
noted, some times it's a win/lost with 2% on your / enemy bunker at novare, ot 10 points left on ship on civil war, but 90% of pre 50 pvp is decided before it starts.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Rynis
12.03.2012 , 11:25 AM | #4
So you guys had such bad dps on your team that you couldn't pop a sages bubble?

paul_preib
12.03.2012 , 11:31 AM | #5
Given the lockout timer 8 sages would actually be a huge waste of time. 2 bubblestun specs so that there's some ability to overlap/cover a couple areas would be nice to max out uptime, any more then that and they'd have no bearing on how often people are bubblestuned
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

TheronFett
12.03.2012 , 11:36 AM | #6
This is why I'm working on a Saboteur Gunslinger.

PvP has become a Sorc/Sage stunfest, then their derpsmash and Pyro friends come along and finish you off. It's a growing trend that has made its way into the lowbie bracket. Fight stuns with more stuns...and better DPS.

Joesixxpack
12.03.2012 , 11:46 AM | #7
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

MorgothQuick
12.03.2012 , 11:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
So you guys had such bad dps on your team that you couldn't pop a sages bubble?
The fact he posted "Cant do that while stunned" tells you that they did.

Pop goes the bubble!

mrekxxx
12.03.2012 , 11:58 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed
Absorbed

I queued SOLO for a quick game of warzone 1-49. And trust me it was quick. We were against 8 sages, obviously pre made, and obviously lost. People joined and left straight away, most of the time we were at 7 players, about 3 people on my team were from the original set.

"Well make a group yourself" you say? "Don't like it, dont play it" you say? Well why is there an option to queue solo if I get put up with premades all the time?

If I queue solo, i want to play with people who have also queued solo. If I'm in a group, I should be playing against another group. Its just not fair with people losing 10 times in a row due to premades.
now imagine this is pve game and play only pve.... when i wanna play pvp i play COunterstrike, teamfortress or so ...

problem fixed ...

orenjee
12.03.2012 , 12:09 PM | #10
This isn't normal. See it as an isolated event. Bubblestuns are basically the only thing that makes sorc/sage OP at the moment. And BW has agreed to look into it for a better solution so in the meantime, relax and be patient. I've since full stealth wz's like twice since launch and if you thought 8 sages suck?

It's not likely to happen again. So chill. :]
[Infinite Empire]
Main: La'llilon --- Lv 50 Sniper
[Ajunta Pall]
Main: Siccal === Lv 27 Scoundrel