Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

who would be and why?

Pirana
11.30.2012 , 10:11 PM | #21
Never got into the extended universe, just the movies, so my knowledge is limited.

I'll go with the obvious, Luke, but the male in me thinks Solo, he got with Leia.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

Shlumper
11.30.2012 , 11:14 PM | #22
Just about any hutt.

Ankokugai
11.30.2012 , 11:32 PM | #23
Wrote a novel legnth fanfic once, got very mixxed reviews on it; but I'd be my main charactor. Sith Sorcerer Arcturas Darkstar. Idolized Revan, married a jedi master and set up a star kingdom of his own that even the emperor was cautious about messing with. Utterly pragmatic he mastered both light and dark and made a habit of capturing and indoctrinating people sent against him instead of killing them. Moddeled him largely off of the light side inquisitor story and Lord Gratham with his tech city.

Other than that, Revan, because he's ******. This is a guy who's known to juggle basalisk war droids for crying out loud. He was almost on even footing with the emperor and that guy ate entire planets complete with multibillion sentient populations and several dozen of the most powerful darth of the time.

Also the Wookie they had orrigionally planned to use for Vaders apprentice in force unleashed 2. The guy was hulk with lightning bolts and a LAZER sword. ZOMG!

BradTheImpaler
11.30.2012 , 11:34 PM | #24
Either my IA, or maybe...Jaden Korr. Or Ignus (the owner of the hotel in Ahto City) 'cause staying in a hotel on Manaan would be a sweet deal .
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Ceistebi
12.02.2012 , 03:12 PM | #25
I would probably want to be the random beast master that owns the Rancor's in the VI movie. Played Beastmaster in SWG for a while and just love the style and RP behind it all.
"Beastmaster/Medic mixes are perfectly viable. I can sit here and heal the group up and watch as my pet just sits there and tanks better than most Jedi. He was built to tank and be my companion, but I don't expect an elitist like you to understand the delicate art of balancing Beastmastery and Medic in instances or in solo play."

lord-durpp
12.03.2012 , 12:21 AM | #26
Darth Nilhus

ZayneDraay
12.06.2012 , 05:34 PM | #27
I'd be Zayne carrick, for though he's not too strong in the force, he ends up saving the jedi with his awesome possey.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Vinjar
12.07.2012 , 09:47 AM | #28
Darth Bane or my SWG toon, Vinjar with his BH build.

Bane because, well he's Bane and I guess mostly my favorite SW character. Vinjar because he is what I would love to be in the SW universe.

Castiel
12.11.2012 , 03:00 AM | #29
Marka Ragnos OR Darth Jadus.. People got sick by just standing near the guy =)

Zaxem
12.11.2012 , 03:07 AM | #30
Anakian Skywalker or Darth Vader before he fought obi wan kenobi he was my favorite character up until he got cut in half
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder