Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will i get my Kurtob Speeder?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
When will i get my Kurtob Speeder?

sithgreyguard
07.13.2012 , 12:31 PM | #1
ok i refered a friend this week and she subbed. i have been seeing a few in the rep and imp fleets already. so when do i get mine in a month? or 72 hrs?

Ellvaan
07.14.2012 , 02:43 AM | #2
Greetings Sithgreyguard!

You can find more information on how to earn the Kurtob Alliance Speeder in Friends of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Free Trial information section. Specifically regarding your question:

Quote:
If one or more of your friends purchases The Old Republic™, pays for a recurring monthly subscription or redeems a Pre-Paid Game Time Code, and passes the 30 days of play time included with the purchase of the game, you'll receive an exclusive in-game Kurtob Alliance Speeder via in-game mail.
As stated, your friend will have to pass the 30 days of play time before you will receive your in-game speeder.

We hope this helps!

Denyus
07.14.2012 , 07:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellvaan View Post
Greetings Sithgreyguard!

You can find more information on how to earn the Kurtob Alliance Speeder in Friends of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Free Trial information section. Specifically regarding your question:

As stated, your friend will have to pass the 30 days of play time before you will receive your in-game speeder.

We hope this helps!
I'm confused if you have to play trough thoose 30 days then how come people have the veichle already?
Captain Vincenth McKinley <Mutiny>
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - EU

Skodan
07.14.2012 , 08:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Denyus View Post
I'm confused if you have to play trough thoose 30 days then how come people have the veichle already?
because we've referred people in the past. there has been the option to refer a friend for some months already. i referred someone in april i think, so i got the speeder when the update occurred because the person had subbed since then, so i got my speeder
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

SkuzBukit
12.02.2012 , 10:52 PM | #5
A friend of mine saw me playing & after doing the trial decided to sub, I had completely forgotten about this offer will I be able to get the speeder somehow if they are already subbing?
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21

Skodan
12.02.2012 , 11:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SkuzBukit View Post
A friend of mine saw me playing & after doing the trial decided to sub, I had completely forgotten about this offer will I be able to get the speeder somehow if they are already subbing?
did you refer them in the first place to get them to start the trial?

if you never referred them, then no you wont be able to get it.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds