Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

May have to cancel subscription, no access to game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
May have to cancel subscription, no access to game.

IBITTYI
12.02.2012 , 07:15 PM | #1
Ok so i have been playing for 12 days perfectly fine now , and i log on to play tonight and i no longer have a Subscription? check my account and have 48 days left but i have lost my speeder training and the game is currently telling me that i can only have 1 crew skill. most of my skills have been wiped clean from my bars.

I also reffered a friend and they subscribed and i still have not recieved the mount or the coins , i am just wondering whats up with this and how can i get it resolved.

Thanks.

IBITTYI
12.02.2012 , 07:24 PM | #2
Bumpp

IBITTYI
12.02.2012 , 07:46 PM | #3
Bumpp

IBITTYI
12.02.2012 , 08:22 PM | #4
Update : Alright , Well after 30 minutes the crew skill message stopped coming up and is allowing me to do missions again.

I Had to Re-learn Speeder Pilot Training 1 ( thank god its cheap ) and had to re do all of my action bars , i have had a level 50 in the past before i quit and never experienced any problems , when i came back and read the patch notes it felt like the game would have been polished , only to encounter weird errors and bugs.

Would love to have clarification on this if a Forum Moderator could reply.

MikeTheDuke
12.02.2012 , 08:57 PM | #5
Have you contacted customer support. if there are problems with your subscription it is best to get on the phone to speak to someone than relay on the in game ticket system or the forums.