Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

Knight_Marshal
04.16.2012 , 09:06 PM | #21
If you thought this one was hard, just wait for the one with Nadia. You will love that one.

Asheby
04.16.2012 , 09:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Knight_Marshal View Post
If you thought this one was hard, just wait for the one with Nadia. You will love that one.
I will probably pass.

Likewater
04.16.2012 , 09:42 PM | #23
Dont forget to use the "Stations" that gives you the boff to remove the npc enemies buffs than allow them to hit so hard.

AmblinAlong
04.18.2012 , 05:24 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Knight_Marshal View Post
Just dismiss Nadia, summon Theran and continue

IlexGlabra
04.18.2012 , 05:38 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Zitori View Post
I just finished this as a level 38 sage. It is very solo-able, just not a dumb heal spam as the others.

3 silver (marauder, juggernaut and sorcerer) is the only tough one, so here is my strategy.

1. Get Tharan
2. Forcelift the sorceror.
3. Nuke the maruader (tank and heal).
4. when Sorceror comes back, ignore the Jugg and focus on Sorceror and interrupt his aoe - stun, mind snap, and holiday.
5. Once sorceror is down, kill Jugg last (tank and heal).

I love a challenging solo so this quest was extremely satisfying. I would hate to see this nerfed.
This, 100%. Use the stations to mitigate the MOB damage too. With Tharan is awesome for this quest. With his back-up heals and frequent CC'ing of the third MOB, it's not impossible.

Attis Station is a very challenging quest, particularly if you don't use your brain on it. If you approach it with a bit of planning and strategy (as a good Consular should), then it is manageable!

fussbottom
12.02.2012 , 08:00 PM | #26
What is a 'silver one' etc?

I'm level 40 and am extremely frustrated.

Did Bioware ever make a manual for this game?

fussbottom
12.02.2012 , 08:05 PM | #27
Also, why would one ever cast a healing spell (Force Lift) on an enemy?

Ycoga
12.03.2012 , 09:45 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by bhedrick View Post
Springing a quest on us at level 37 where none of our previous tactics are viable is not fun in the context of just trying to level.

This is seriously just sucking the fun out of trying to level and enjoy my class quest.
Consider it a primer for how you'll be shutdown in 50 pvp wz's.

Quote: Originally Posted by fussbottom
Er, you use it on a tough enemy to keep him out of the fight and give you time to clear out other enemies before you focus all your attention on him.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Mcadamsl
12.03.2012 , 11:31 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by fussbottom View Post
Because the main reason for Force lift is it takes the mob out of the fight , aslong no one does damage to it for one min,

Master-Nala
12.03.2012 , 12:30 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by fussbottom View Post
Force Lift is a mez and more importantly an opener. Forget the heal, it takes an opponent out of the fight for a minute. Force Lift is one of the Sage's most potent abilities. It should not be ignored.

For my healers, personally, I would respec to Balance for this quest and leave the healing to Tharan. But if you stay in heal spec, you should do as others have stated. Mez the strongest enemy, focus fire on the remaining. Be ready to run if necessary.
My 60s:Alana-Balance, Myschal-Ruffian, Vodoun-Vengeance, Alan-Medic, Ztephanie-Hatred, Curiosi-Marksman, Angiola-Concen., Chisami-Arsenal, Rickta-K. Combat, Mioni - Seer, Vesnas-Tactics, Psionicist-TK Sinbad-Sawbones, Arbaaz-Serenity, Nal'aa-Infil, Hard-top, Assault