Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enough with the useless crap in the Crime Lord boxes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Enough with the useless crap in the Crime Lord boxes

Darkxealot
12.01.2012 , 07:24 AM | #1
We are paying good money for the damn boxes which i get are random but the chance to get the gosh darn Banners, Glowing eyes, and wretchedly useless throwing balls is way to ****in high. i have bought 45 of these gosh darn things and i have little to nothing but dozens of glowing eyes, throwing balls and banners to show for it, not impressed.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.01.2012 , 07:59 AM | #2
You're paying good money to GAMBLE on those boxes. And you never gamble which you aren't okay with losing.

RevisVennox
12.01.2012 , 10:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
You're paying good money to GAMBLE on those boxes. And you never gamble which you aren't okay with losing.
TRUTH. This is no different than buying a pack of trading cards. You get regular items, some specials and a rare gem once in a while.
"I am a Ronin of the force...I am Revis Vennox"

joebw
12.01.2012 , 10:24 AM | #4
Differnce between a pack of trading cards and these howeevr is the cards usalyl come with a larger varitey, there are only a few items in the CLPs so we are getting lots of repets, i bought about 12 thinking the number of items avavlible was much larger than they are just to find contatn repeat items, they just need to add more "usless crap" into the packs so i don't see the same thing comming up so often

UrisxFirstGen
12.02.2012 , 04:29 AM | #5
The house always wins.

Echilda
12.02.2012 , 04:46 AM | #6
I wouldn't mind so much if I could sell the stuff. I am going to reach critical mass soon in my cargo bay!

Asavrede
12.02.2012 , 04:55 AM | #7
My problem with these isn't so much "losing", but that there's not enough variety in the common items.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.02.2012 , 07:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Echilda View Post
I wouldn't mind so much if I could sell the stuff. I am going to reach critical mass soon in my cargo bay!

Now this problem is understandable. And can't argue against it. Everything in those boxes should be able to sell to vendors.

_dougnukem_
12.02.2012 , 09:15 AM | #9
My Powerball Lotto ticket only had one matching number....I got hosed.

battycoda
12.02.2012 , 06:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by UrisxFirstGen View Post
The house always wins.
In this case, it is 100% win rate for the house. The junk in that box stays in the possession of the house. You have to come visit to play with it!

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?