Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recently Returned

TrevoriousMaxmus
12.02.2012 , 11:57 AM | #1
Hey I am looking for a very casual helpful guild to get a guy who is trying the game back out now that it is F2P. I resubbed and am trying the game back out. I have many questions about things like the Cartel Market and just what all is going on now that things can be bought with both credits and cartel coins. Have toons on both sides so a guild with both sides would be nice. Thanks

Trev

DocZoloft
12.02.2012 , 01:38 PM | #2
The Art of Warfare has what you're looking for - lots of nice, helpful people and two guilds: <Republic of TAW> and <Empire of TAW>. Check out my sig for more information or shoot me an email at zoloft@taw.net if you have any questions.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

NwahsNirom
12.02.2012 , 02:25 PM | #3
Pax Republica is always around to answer questions. We're a guild full of friendly, active players. We are mainly on the Republic, but we do have a Sith alt guild.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
4/4 NiM EC, 10/10 HM DF&DP, 1/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF
Prophecy of the Five | Guild Leader | International Guild

SoyChulo
12.02.2012 , 05:25 PM | #4
<E> is a friendly, relaxed guild who loves to play the game. We have great, helpful players that range from crafting gurus, progression raiders to casual altaholics. Give us a look at our site in my signature.
<E> Guild - Progression raiding
Fun, casual or hard-core, players feel free to apply