Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Found a collectors edition. Can I still claim it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Found a collectors edition. Can I still claim it?

TheZaxster
12.01.2012 , 10:18 PM | #1
I don't think I can since I registered non special, but my store is going out of business and is selling stuff off on discount. We received a collectors edition box that will probably keep going down in price until it's nearly a steal. I might still get it for everything else if it's cheap enough, but I was just wondering if I could upgrade my account if I bought it.

SkeeSkee
12.01.2012 , 10:33 PM | #2
Fairly certain you can, but I really don't see the point to it. There is really no great advantage you get by owning the collectors edition, and nearly everything you get with that you can get with the digital upgrade pack for $5.

Missandei
12.02.2012 , 01:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SkeeSkee View Post
Fairly certain you can, but I really don't see the point to it. There is really no great advantage you get by owning the collectors edition, and nearly everything you get with that you can get with the digital upgrade pack for $5.
Cartel Coins?
http://www.swtor.com/free
You can create a new account, send and invite to participate in referral program.. Thus you will receive a CC for:
- registering CE (1000CC).
- made an invited person to buy a game (500CC)
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

GrizzlyUK
12.02.2012 , 01:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheZaxster View Post
I don't think I can since I registered non special, but my store is going out of business and is selling stuff off on discount. We received a collectors edition box that will probably keep going down in price until it's nearly a steal. I might still get it for everything else if it's cheap enough, but I was just wondering if I could upgrade my account if I bought it.
Yes you can still register a Collector's Edition to your account, just add the game code to your account on the Code Redemption page and your account will be upgraded to CE status. Then you'll have access to all the in-game digital items (including the 2 CE exclusives) plus all the actual physical items from the CE: Darth Malgus statue; Journal of Master Ghost-Dural; Security Authentication Key; etc.
CE VIP - Pre-ordered: 21st July 2011, Pre-Order Code registered: 01st August 2011 due to retailer error
CE registered: 17th December 2011, Subscribing since 21st January 2012

Valethar
12.02.2012 , 03:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GrizzlyUK View Post
Yes you can still register a Collector's Edition to your account, just add the game code to your account on the Code Redemption page and your account will be upgraded to CE status. Then you'll have access to all the in-game digital items (including the 2 CE exclusives) plus all the actual physical items from the CE: Darth Malgus statue; Journal of Master Ghost-Dural; Security Authentication Key; etc.
This is correct. I just did it for someone who had a regular account a couple of weeks ago. The CE codes do not expire.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."