Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error code: 16

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nahjma
11.22.2012 , 06:48 PM | #1
My friend had a trial account and now it is a free one. When he selects his level 17 character, they said he must validate his account through email. He follows their instructions but can't login on SWTOR site.

Any suggestions?

Nahjma
11.23.2012 , 08:45 PM | #2
No staff answer?

well
11.23.2012 , 09:48 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahjma View Post
My friend had a trial account and now it is a free one. When he selects his level 17 character, they said he must validate his account through email. He follows their instructions but can't login on SWTOR site.

Any suggestions?
I have a friend in the same boat.I talked him in trying.Now he gets a Error 16 on his level 16 chr.

Arbalisk
11.24.2012 , 12:35 AM | #4
My friend is having the same problem. He has a lvl 17 character.

Nahjma
11.24.2012 , 08:01 AM | #5
No answer ingame for 5 days. No answer in forum. What a customer service...

Beruthien
11.24.2012 , 11:46 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

Could you all please ask your friends to change the email linked to their account on the website (https://account.swtor.com/user/info) and then to try to log in with the character again?

Please let us know if the issue remains.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Nahjma
11.24.2012 , 12:31 PM | #7
Could you read my post again?

He has no mail registered, just an account display name. When he enters his account display name on that web site, receives a loggin failed message.

Coheid
11.24.2012 , 02:33 PM | #8
I've tried changing my e-mail address but the validation e-mail never goes through to the new address and it doesn't update it on my account info page either.

Darthkarthus
12.02.2012 , 03:10 PM | #9
My friend had this exact problem and used a gmail address to get the confirmation email because hotmail didn't work. It worked instantly as soon as he used gmail. Hope it works
Your deaths will serve as examples to others.

ACbenni
06.23.2013 , 12:43 PM | #10
If you are useing "Google Chrome" it will not work at all. I changed to Internett Explorer and it did WORK.
Finally Internett Explorer is useful!