Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont buy CartelCoins

DFade
12.02.2012 , 05:27 AM | #1
I see all over the Board and ingame chat That Bioware Dont know what to do about Cartelcoins missing, other than asking people to call CS.. means frustrating Hours on hold , just to get a person/cs who dont have a clue what to do about it.

I can only ask People to NOT buy Cartel Coins anymore until Bioware fix and state that the Problem exists and they will fix it as Prio no.1

Jacen_Starsolo
12.02.2012 , 07:24 AM | #2
/cosign

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=555240

One of many reasons not to buy coins.

Rhyfel
12.02.2012 , 07:31 AM | #3
yeah i am just about ready to hang up been on for phone for 30+ mins think that is long enough,this company are just criminals period.

_dougnukem_
12.02.2012 , 09:14 AM | #4
This game has customer service?

Poximo
12.02.2012 , 09:55 AM | #5
Yeah... no i'm buying!

Ultimate
12.02.2012 , 09:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by _dougnukem_ View Post
This game has customer service?
This sums it all up
"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs"

Its not a Meatree....it's an Ambush!

Poximo
12.02.2012 , 10:02 AM | #7
Well I read through similar post and I'm pretty updated on the issue!

The problem isn't that too much points are being deducted, it's that too much points were given to begin with!

Jacen_Starsolo
12.02.2012 , 10:06 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Poximo View Post
Well I read through similar post and I'm pretty updated on the issue!

The problem isn't that too much points are being deducted, it's that too much points were given to begin with!
Fanboi alert?

There's threads where coins were NOT even given. So 0 is too much now? LMAO

Rhyfel
12.02.2012 , 02:05 PM | #9
have sent a few tickets a few email's and phoned 3 times only 2 end up waiting hours on end just 2 talk 2 some 1,and still not getting to talk 2 some 1 as the waiting time on the phone seems to be forever. being a subbed & paying member you would expect better service.
But evidently not,they were fast enough taking the money,but my goodness they just don't seem to care when things go wrong from their own doing.

Sydnee_Steele
12.02.2012 , 02:14 PM | #10
Before I saw this thread I went to try and buy cartel coins with my credit card and no mater which card I tried ( have 3 major credit cards ***none of them are debit cards*** ) the system kept rejecting my cards and asking me to try another one. I know all of my cards are good and even called the CS centers of all the cards after I tried them and confirmed they're all good.

I'm not sure whats going on but I can say that I don't have the ability to buy Cartel Coins and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.....maybe they shut the service down.