Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket 7000954 Bioware CS staff lieing so they don't have to do there job

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ticket 7000954 Bioware CS staff lieing so they don't have to do there job

joebw
12.02.2012 , 12:10 PM | #11
[Radiant Blade [Augmented]] - pretty basic item, wanted that saber for my alt sorc, unmodded atm, binds on equip, never been equiped so shound'n't be bound, never been modded shouldn't be bound, (fairly sure iv modded bind on equip items before without them binding anyway so i wondering weather the guys entire response was BS)

Skodan
12.02.2012 , 12:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by joebw View Post
[Radiant Blade [Augmented]] - pretty basic item, wanted that saber for my alt sorc, unmodded atm, binds on equip, never been equiped so shound'n't be bound, never been modded shouldn't be bound, (fairly sure iv modded bind on equip items before without them binding anyway so i wondering weather the guys entire response was BS)
i know you said you didnt mod this particular item. but, when you add or remove a mod from a bind on equip item, it will be become bound
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Amodin
12.02.2012 , 12:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
i know you said you didnt mod this particular item. but, when you add or remove a mod from a bind on equip item, it will be become bound
^ This.

I am familiar with the item, I've made one myself and sent it off to an alt. I've only seen them bind when you equip or mod/de-mod them.

I dunno, perhaps CS can see exactly what happened.

joebw
12.02.2012 , 01:24 PM | #14
thats what im saying, it wasn't modded, its still got all the orginal mods in it, i never added or removed any it should not be bound, it bounded to me when i crafted it, which was a mistake and shouldn't of happened, then after 6 or so days of waiting for a someone to fix it they lie and go oh it was modded and its liek no your wrong