Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death Battle 1: Darth Malgus vs Darth Baras

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Death Battle 1: Darth Malgus vs Darth Baras

mefit
11.30.2012 , 01:10 PM | #21
The SithWarrior Story was beautifully fun in how you could say the worst things to Baras and all he did was constanly give idle threats and cry .
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Darkondo
11.30.2012 , 02:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
The SithWarrior Story was beautifully fun in how you could say the worst things to Baras and all he did was constanly give idle threats and cry .
^This

Yes Trolling Baras every chance u get is hilarious. But one thing that gets me is that from the SW story all ppl see is Baras is a fat man that makes you do all the work (which he kinda does but it makes him appear really weak since hes not doing it himself) while all he does is scheme from the shadows.

While yes Baras' true strength lies in his scheming (he outsmarted his master, the entire DC, and the emperor himself, and wouldve gotten away with it had it not been for the Wrath) I feel due to this and all his mannerisms (such as letting u troll him and not doing anything about it, as well as being fat) ppl really downplay his actual power.

Personally i only thought the reason he let u get away with it was because you brought results and didnt fail your assignments. He force choked and killed his subordinate on Hoth via. holo for failing him.

lokdron
11.30.2012 , 02:26 PM | #23
I heard in beta that if you troll baras enough he would choke you through the communicator.

For story sake I don't insult him since he is my master and have you ever seen a sith apprentice troll/insult their master to their face? Er I don't know any that have done that.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Bugsington
12.01.2012 , 08:11 AM | #24
You're kidding, right? Baras would get his Baras handed to him.

TrumpetNut
12.01.2012 , 11:39 PM | #25
Ok really? You made a thread on this? We all know Baras will win.....By a weight.....Literally,. Baras practice: Cake is a lie, There is only Pie, through pie I gain weight through weight I become fat through fat I gain body mass through body mass my belt is broken. The couch will free me. (Lol I was just kidding about the first 2 sentences of my reply) This is from the Darth Baras thread btw im not takin credit for it all the way lol