Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1900 dps

LoL-K-Noob
11.29.2012 , 12:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by theRaiders View Post
Ha - Ya i started reading more posts about all that sh*t - one last question, whats an "on use relic?" Would that be like a WH Power relic?
Dread guard relic that gives 350 power when clicked

Khevar
11.29.2012 , 02:46 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Dread guard relic that gives 350 power when clicked
I wonder if the Elite War Hero 1.6 relic (+120 power) will end up parsing higher than the on-use one.

theRaiders
11.29.2012 , 02:54 PM | #23
Whats the exact difference between a Proc Relic and an on-use relic? I have used an on-use relic, i.e. upping power by 350 for 30 sec, but is a proc relic like the WH power relic and just adds base stats?
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

LoL-K-Noob
11.29.2012 , 05:02 PM | #24
Whats the exact difference between a Proc Relic and an on-use relic? I have used an on-use relic, i.e. upping power by 350 for 30 sec, but is a proc relic like the WH power relic and just adds base stats?
Dread guard relic that say 30% chance to do x amount of damage every 4.5 seconds from damaging atatcks

theRaiders
11.29.2012 , 06:27 PM | #25
Dread guard relic that say 30% chance to do x amount of damage every 4.5 seconds from damaging atatcks
Do you have to click and activate it, or is it always active?
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

LoL-K-Noob
11.30.2012 , 12:36 AM | #26
Do you have to click and activate it, or is it always active?
On Hit: Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 199 additional elemental damage to the target. This effect can only occur once every 4.5 seconds, and shares this limit with similar damage-dealing effects.

On hit.

Gyronamics
11.30.2012 , 11:46 PM | #27
Why go with elemental relic when we do mostly kinetic/internal damage?
Because the developers put relics in the game without explaining their mechanics.

Some very goddam important details you need to know are:

1) The procs use your Crit Multiplier

2) The procs use your Crit Rating... but...

The hilariously not released information is that:

Kinetic & Internal use Tech Crit % (troopers and scoundrels)

Energy & Elemental use Force Crit % (consulars and knights)

Came to the conclusion in a thread on the commandos forum where kinetic would use our tech crit rate but elemental would crit for way waaaay less, 15% less on massive parses.

The reason? It's using the force crit rate which is much lower on a commando since ofc aim doesn't give anything to it.

MidichIorian
12.01.2012 , 08:41 PM | #28
I really wish we were allowed to transfer, if only for a day, because I cannot parse high on a trans-atlantic connection. It seems fine in PvP and raids, with the enemies taking what seems to be the correct amount of damage, but on the dummies it's just a complete failure with lag and packet losses. I actually parse higher on some of the bosses than I do the dummies (and no, I am not refering to the bosses with a huge debuff such as the droid in KP). That said, 1900 strikes me as really high, even with debuff. I'm not questioning it, just saying that it's high.

How much effect does the armor debuff have by the way? Have the theorycrafters come up with a percentage?

LoL-K-Noob
12.02.2012 , 05:24 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I really wish we were allowed to transfer, if only for a day, because I cannot parse high on a trans-atlantic connection. It seems fine in PvP and raids, with the enemies taking what seems to be the correct amount of damage, but on the dummies it's just a complete failure with lag and packet losses. I actually parse higher on some of the bosses than I do the dummies (and no, I am not refering to the bosses with a huge debuff such as the droid in KP). That said, 1900 strikes me as really high, even with debuff. I'm not questioning it, just saying that it's high.

How much effect does the armor debuff have by the way? Have the theorycrafters come up with a percentage?
Best to go at late night with under 80 people on fleet or buy the ship trainning dummy. All my parses I average 1825 without armor debuff

MidichIorian
12.02.2012 , 09:37 PM | #30
Best to go at late night with under 80 people on fleet or buy the ship trainning dummy. All my parses I average 1825 without armor debuff
I even bought the ship dummy in an attempt to get rid of packet losses/lag/latency/every other netcode issue. Still not working properly. I can tell that something is up is by looking at the FiB's. I can see several high FiB's while fighting the dummy but when I'm looking at the log they're not there. Tele throw is another problem, it's sometimes not resulting in damage pop-ups when fighting the dummy. Not sure if they still parse when that happens. Dots seems really sporadic too.