Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Remnants of Hope - Galactic Republic - PVE/PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
The Remnants of Hope - Galactic Republic - PVE/PVP

Aldamar
10.18.2012 , 06:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Thulcondar View Post
I am curious, I assume you are a Light Side guild? Do you have a comparable Dark Side?
All of our primary efforts are directed towards our Light side guild, even though we do have a "sister-guild" called 'Ascension'. A few of our guild members have level 50 Imperial alts, but the majority of our imperial characters are between levels 1-45. The Remnants of Hope will always be our primary focus, while slowly but surely progressing our Sister guild, Ascension.

I hope that answered your question.

Thulcondar
10.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #12
Yup, thanks for the rapid reply!
Remnants of Hope/Vestige of Despair
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP

KathiosLorano
10.28.2012 , 06:21 PM | #13
I would like to welcome the following new members to Remnants of Hope:

-Fernlace
-Jhaeryna

Good luck with your trials.

Aldamar
11.10.2012 , 09:26 PM | #14
"This colossal behemoth's origins may never be known to us. The Dread Guards were able to open a gateway on the remote world of Asation, and this terror was released onto an unsuspecting galaxy.

What IS known, is that the Remnants of Hope would be the very tip of the spear in combating this evil. Turning back the Dread Master's latest attempt to topple both Empire and Republic, enslaving the galaxy.

The creature's repeated assaults with tentacles the size of starships laid waste to the tiny island, but the Republic's heroes pressed forward, taking the battle into the horror's own dimension where the very laws of nature and physics do not always apply.

In the end ...only one would return from the portal. The Terror From Beyond, avoiding a fatal blow retreated into yet another dimension.

For now, the Dread Masters had failed... turned away once again by the Remnants of Hope." -- Arawn Aun

Congratulations, Remnants! Last night we downed Terror From Beyond on Hardmode, thus making it 5/5! Looking forward to the future, for it is a bright one! Looking forward to much success in the distant future! GO GO REMNANTS!

OH WAIT... I forgot the best part..... Upon our completion of HM TFB, our very own PVP Officer, Arawn, put together a pretty sexy video of myself dancing... post party for the win!! VIDEO

Ysalamir
11.13.2012 , 09:56 AM | #15
Now on to Nightmare EC! =)

[Ebon Hawk] Remnants of Hope - Kelborn Vestex
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

KathiosLorano
11.18.2012 , 06:52 PM | #16
I would like to welcome back Jarid'Gax Spartan to Remnants of Hope.

Aldamar
11.21.2012 , 03:58 PM | #17
The Remnants of Hope are currently recruiting quality players who enjoy Endgame Progression Raiding, warzones, in addition to roleplaying! Submit an application, and begin your journey today!

Some quick facts:

o Currently have 3 groups running HM TFB. We are also able to fit in 2 NiM EC groups into our weekly Raid Schedule. We could always use more Endgame progression raiders! Join in on the fun and submit an application!

o Running regular warzones and acquiring War Hero gear to better prepare us for Ranked Warzones. Our PVP Department is currently assembling groups, so if you are an avid pvp'er, I would encourage you to apply!

o Have an interest in roleplaying? We host weekly RP events. Join in on the fun and immerse your character into some awesome roleplay!

KathiosLorano
11.24.2012 , 07:35 PM | #18
I would like to welcome the following new members to Remnants of Hope:

-Kaetlyn
-Zamerr

DarthMillenial
12.01.2012 , 05:14 PM | #19
I would like to welcome back Hayes Arso'n to Remnants of Hope.

Good luck with your trial!
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope
~ Recruitment Officer ~
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

KathiosLorano
12.13.2012 , 04:24 PM | #20
We are still actively recruiting accepting all levels and classes. Drop by our forum and submit an application if interested.