Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

ZeroPlus
11.20.2012 , 09:27 AM | #281
I'm currently using the A-52 Rancor-X Carbine. It costs 14 Voss Commendations. (A pain to get as there are only 4 repeatable quests on Voss, all of them [Heroic 4], for a total of 12 commendations a day if you aren't lucky with mobs dropping extra ones.)

It uses the same model as the Red Reaper Assault Rifle (from Darth Ikoral in The Red Reaper flashpoint) but I prefer the colour scheme on the A-52.

Not the biggest rifle, but I like it (it also looks great on HK-51).
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Srual
11.20.2012 , 10:38 PM | #282
How do you get a Black Talon's Scout Rifle for a Trooper? I really want one, but when I got it from the flashpoint it bound to my Bounty Hunter...

ZeroPlus
11.21.2012 , 08:09 AM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by Srual View Post
How do you get a Black Talon's Scout Rifle for a Trooper? I really want one, but when I got it from the flashpoint it bound to my Bounty Hunter...
All the weapons from Esseles/Black Talon can be bought for 14 Coruscant/Dromond Kass commendations.

You can find the vendors at:
- Dromond Kaas: the space port near the exit (on your left when facing the exit). NPC is called Logistics Officer Sy.
- Coruscant: in the alcove next to the cantina under the Senate Tower. NPC is called Lieutenant Pell.
They are both tagged as "Speciality Vendor".

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Srual
11.21.2012 , 11:39 AM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
All the weapons from Esseles/Black Talon can be bought for 14 Coruscant/Dromond Kass commendations.

You can find the vendors at:
- Dromond Kaas: the space port near the exit (on your left when facing the exit). NPC is called Logistics Officer Sy.
- Coruscant: in the alcove next to the cantina under the Senate Tower. NPC is called Lieutenant Pell.
They are both tagged as "Speciality Vendor".
Dude! Thanks so much

ZeroPlus
11.22.2012 , 03:40 AM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by Srual View Post
Dude! Thanks so much
My pleasure.

I just wish that Bioware had implemented the same system for all the Flashpoint weapons.

Crimson_Paladin
11.22.2012 , 03:51 AM | #286
I like the look of the Mandalorian Champion's Rifle. It shares a model with the R-60 Combat Disintegrator, but is colored slightly differently. Only problem is that if you can find it, it's likely to be very expensive.

Haggardbr
11.22.2012 , 05:40 AM | #287
Quote: Originally Posted by Crimson_Paladin View Post
I like the look of the Mandalorian Champion's Rifle. It shares a model with the R-60 Combat Disintegrator, but is colored slightly differently. Only problem is that if you can find it, it's likely to be very expensive.
I'm seeling both of them in GTM in The Jedi Covenant server.

The R-60 is going for 95,000 Crs each (I'm selling 2) and the Mando Champ for 165,000 Crs.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Crimson_Paladin
11.22.2012 , 01:52 PM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
I'm seeling both of them in GTM in The Jedi Covenant server.

The R-60 is going for 95,000 Crs each (I'm selling 2) and the Mando Champ for 165,000 Crs.
Awesome. I was lucky to snag a Mandalorian Champion's Rifle on the Harbinger server GTN for 300,000 credits. Totally worth it.

ZeroPlus
11.29.2012 , 08:14 AM | #289
Has anyone acquired a Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine Rifle (the new Cartel Pack blaster rifle)?

I can't say that I'm a big fan of the look, but I was wondering what it sounds like and what you guys thought of it.

EDIT:
I just found this video:
Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine Rifle - YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQxrJcU75E
So that answers the "sound" question.

BUT, what is that lightning going out from the player to the target dummy? Is that a "standard" feature of the Rangehunter?

_gideon
12.01.2012 , 12:46 PM | #290
That lightning is the ion cell proc. It started appearing a few patches back but only when attacking dummies on my ship. I've not tried the fleet dummies.

Everyone probably already knows this but I'll just add that the Rangehunter has a laser sight and the beam colour is determined by your crystal.