Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No complimentary cartel coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

not-A-cube
11.28.2012 , 08:15 AM | #61
maybe some good new, i got my reward cartel coins added to ledger so i could use them, i think everyone will, but it takes time, i've resubbed a little over a week ago, but i finally got them, so have hope :> your coins will probably arrive sooner or later

thedevilawaitsu
11.28.2012 , 09:22 AM | #62
I received an email from Customer Service stating the following:

Quote:
Having investigated your issue further I was able to confirm that your Cartel Coin count is correct and you should receive this subscription period's coin allowance around Dec. 7th, 2012. I understand that the ledger on the website says you will receive 500 Cartel Coins once F2P becomes active, however, this seems to be an issue with the coin display and synchronization rather than missing coins.
I'm not understanding what exactly is being said here. Am I not receiving the complimentary coins I was promised for being a subscriber prior to F2P? I purchased the game and subbed on Nov. 7th. They say it's an issue with the coin display and sync rather than missing coins, however, I am missing coins.

If someone can break this down for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

ShepardSpock
11.28.2012 , 01:26 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by thedevilawaitsu View Post
I received an email from Customer Service stating the following:

I'm not understanding what exactly is being said here. Am I not receiving the complimentary coins I was promised for being a subscriber prior to F2P? I purchased the game and subbed on Nov. 7th. They say it's an issue with the coin display and sync rather than missing coins, however, I am missing coins.

If someone can break this down for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
I've been subbed since September and got that "You will get 500 coins at F2P launch" with 0 actual coins given. So I guess Bioware doesn't know that I should be getting coins once a month. And we are nearing the end of November. My time runs out mid-December and I won't be giving them another cent if they can't fix this problem. I have zero --- repeat ZERO confidence in Bioware doing it right. So not going to risk any more money with them.

Raynezazki
11.30.2012 , 04:23 PM | #64
Same issue. 800 complimentry coins. Didn't get even 1 of em.

Also I use game time codes..when am I getting my next batch of coins? My time runs out on the 11th so will I get the coins for those months in bulk?

RIPPERONETWO
11.30.2012 , 11:20 PM | #65
Also like to add my name to this long list.

I also have been told that prior to F2P if you have become a subscriber and purchased the actual game you would get the comp 500 Cartel Coins. Now I have bought the game early November and recently just bought a 60Day Time card and still no coins have appeared. Surely I should have like 1000 coins now and the weird thing is I was promoting
the game to a friend of mine who then also decided to buy the game and he got his 500 coins upon activation of his account.

Please update this as I will not buy Cartel Coins until I receive what you stated is owed to me

harouer
11.30.2012 , 11:27 PM | #66
I use game time card and i would like will i be receiving cartel coins stipend as well because it dosent say if i will be in my ledger
There is no light there is no dark only the force

Nimori
12.01.2012 , 12:16 PM | #67
I am also missing a huge chunk of my complimentary coins. In my ledger, there are coins that show they have been transferred from the rewards tab, but they do not reflect in my wallet. This transfer supposedly happened two weeks ago and my balance is still short 1600 coins. What's really annoying is that I have a second account that I re-subbed last night, which DID receive all of the coins listed in the ledger. I created an in-game ticket about this issue three days ago and I have yet to receive either an in-game or e-mail response and now the ticket is missing from my list of submitted tickets.
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over the self." --Aristotle
Co-Founder, Wardens of Ossus (The Twin Spears): http://wardensofossus.guildportal.com

SkyrixJK
12.03.2012 , 05:02 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Nimori View Post
I am also missing a huge chunk of my complimentary coins. In my ledger, there are coins that show they have been transferred from the rewards tab, but they do not reflect in my wallet. This transfer supposedly happened two weeks ago and my balance is still short 1600 coins. What's really annoying is that I have a second account that I re-subbed last night, which DID receive all of the coins listed in the ledger. I created an in-game ticket about this issue three days ago and I have yet to receive either an in-game or e-mail response and now the ticket is missing from my list of submitted tickets.
I have the same issue. My ledger show that I have 2100 cartel coins transferred from the rewards tab but none of that is showing in game. It's kinda frustrating.

EvilSwordfish
12.03.2012 , 06:03 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by SkyrixJK View Post
I have the same issue. My ledger show that I have 2100 cartel coins transferred from the rewards tab but none of that is showing in game. It's kinda frustrating.
Same here, and every time I put up a ticket I just get an automated reply about security. I should have 1150 cartel coins from the rewards tab and have total of 2250 coins, and yet I only have 1100 coins showing up!

Seriously wondering when this will get fixed because the only reason why I resubbed, is because I wanted to have my rewards!

ObsidianVashti
12.03.2012 , 07:20 PM | #70
I was missing my cartel coins initially too, however about a week ago my 500 cartel coins finally did appear, so I think they are working their way around on getting this problem fixed.