Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stansman
12.01.2012 , 05:11 AM | #921
Quote: Originally Posted by Ragglemuffin View Post
Ive got this issue also!

Its been ongoing for 2 days or so now. Ive tried my visa debit card, visa credit card and even paypal and none of them work.

This processing error needs to be corrected asap.

You would think that the billing/finance department of Bio/EA would not a sudden drop in cartel coin purchases..................fix this guys, card transactions through the internet should not encounter any problems at this day and age, I mean come on!
I agree..and at this stage it seems only a personal phone call has a chance to fix and it looks like for every person who has been successful this way theres another who has got nowhere.

CrowLuna
12.01.2012 , 05:29 AM | #922
i've been having this issue for a while too. Though I'm not crushed I can't spend more money than i should on essentially worthless things, it's still obnoxious and something i dont want to have to deal with personally. That is not very fair to me, the customer, to deal with half the service reps in the whole company. I know for a fact, when my subscription gets renewed next, they won't have any trouble taking my money then. I just don't understand why this one thing isn't working. and if by some weird act of satan, the subscription gets cancelled due to this "general error" then i will be legitimately upset with this game and bioware in general. I've never had any issues in the past, i enjoy and love this game, and i'm glad to be a part of this community. BUT. if you're going to just ignore the issue and resolve it only at your leisure, then i'm wary on staying here any longer. i know its silly to get upset over not being able to spend more money on this game than i already have, but its just the idea that we're the lowest priority all the time that gets me. i just don't wanna be unhappy with a game i genuinely love.

Khamil
12.01.2012 , 06:55 AM | #923
Right then, time for my success story (I suppose).
I called support 3 times in total, but going the "correct" route to the cartel problem department didnt solve the problems.
Anyone that did 5 or more purchases in a day run a high risk of being shutdown from further purchases by a lockdown mechanism on bioware's end. Calling to account/billing department, asking them to set your credit card details manually is the place to start.
If the card on file is fully visible and not corrupted, the problem is the block on purchase.
No other action will help you except for them to remove that block and only account/billing seems to have the knowledge to do it. So If you are really stuck - call in that direction.
And never buy more than 5 CC packs a day, eh.

Kyritex
12.01.2012 , 09:04 AM | #924
Did anyone see if they could just put their card on paypal and pay with it there? That worked for me, as I posted a couple pages ago.
"their is no spun" - the martix

Poximo
12.01.2012 , 10:52 AM | #925
It's working fine for me and my friends so the problem is probably on your end

Try a different web browser and maybe a different card!

Khevar
12.01.2012 , 10:54 AM | #926
I just called the US number 1-855-467-9867, got routed to the Billing & Accounts dept (was approx 45 minutes wait time)

1. He saw that my credit card was listed as "disabled"
2. He deleted it.
3. Asked me to re-add it through the website, no dice.
4. Asked me to re-add it as Visa Delta through the website, no dice.
5. He then added it himself on their end.

Bingo. It worked, and everything is fine now.

Eszi
12.01.2012 , 12:14 PM | #927
Quote:
Thank you for your continuing patience.
We have none left

Kaithrei
12.01.2012 , 12:38 PM | #928
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I just called the US number 1-855-467-9867, got routed to the Billing & Accounts dept (was approx 45 minutes wait time)

1. He saw that my credit card was listed as "disabled"
2. He deleted it.
3. Asked me to re-add it through the website, no dice.
4. Asked me to re-add it as Visa Delta through the website, no dice.
5. He then added it himself on their end.

Bingo. It worked, and everything is fine now.
Just did the same thing. Spent a little bit of time on hold, but I now have my coins.
Aijiac - Deception Assassin

Xantheis
12.01.2012 , 12:55 PM | #929
Got mine fixed today as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Norwayen View Post
I m still trying to buy. coins and still get the error.. i m sick of it.. Some can buy and some cant. Its not right..
Fix the D... thing... not happy....
You HAVE to call them to get this fixed. From our conversation today, there is no systematic way to determine who is impacted by this issue. The only fix is for the Account and Billing department to remove and re-add your payment information.

Complaining does nothing at this point. Instead of spending time complaining in this thread you should spend time on the phone.

qKii
12.01.2012 , 02:23 PM | #930
Quote: Originally Posted by Xantheis View Post
Got mine fixed today as well.

You HAVE to call them to get this fixed. From our conversation today, there is no systematic way to determine who is impacted by this issue. The only fix is for the Account and Billing department to remove and re-add your payment information.

Complaining does nothing at this point. Instead of spending time complaining in this thread you should spend time on the phone.
Ok so we have to call them.
Why doesnt Bioware post in this thread informing us of this fact.
Its just retarded.