Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Series: Darth Traya vs Revan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Series: Darth Traya vs Revan

NasalJack
12.01.2012 , 04:10 AM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
But there is evidence; ITS KOTOR 2. The Sith destroyed themselves after the death of Malak, and either Revan's defection or just leaving. The Sith lost Korriban, Traya even says that when the pub forces arrived the Sith had all killed themselves.

Traya never had an empire, she lead Malacore V and a few ships. You are using flawed information to make your assumptions, therefore your assumptions are false. I call a re-examination.
^This. Kreia has scattered remnants of forces while Revan has a vast army...this is the main reason I thought this contest ridiculously favored Revan.

After reading the OP I honestly expected more from this thread than the "who's better/cooler" threads I've glanced at and skipped over in the past. But half the arguments here have come down to support of which character people like more without any real thought put into the pure logistics of the militaries facing off against each other, leaders aside. But while I expected more from his initial post, the OPs contrivance to force a 1 on 1 battle, and his blatant defense of Kreia throughout the debate...well, I guess I know to just pass over these Kaggath threads like I would a thread titled "Death Battle".

You know it's a good debate when your supposedly impartial judge is going to argue for one side the whole time

Lexor_YoMommah
12.19.2012 , 08:04 AM | #352
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Darth Traya wins. Revan's biggest advantage in this battle is the Republic fleet. But just like we saw with the Harbinger, Sith Assassins can neutralize that advantage with ease. This forces Revan to mobilize troops for an attack on Malachor V, where they would be utterly crushed. Whether the Jedi there are killed by the Sith or turned by Malachor's dark energies, Revan would lose. And then, Traya turns Revan to the Dark Side.

Traya wins a sound victory.
If Revan turned Dark, again. would not he just get stronger? PLUS, Revan would still be alive. The match would not be over.

Rayla_Felana
12.19.2012 , 08:05 AM | #353
Quote: Originally Posted by Lexor_YoMommah View Post
If Revan turned Dark, again. would not he just get stronger?
Nice necro of a thread that was finished and the debate done, Traya won, case closed.

Lexor_YoMommah
12.19.2012 , 08:07 AM | #354
Also, as I recently edited in there, Revan would still be alive.

Rayla_Felana
12.19.2012 , 08:10 AM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by Lexor_YoMommah View Post
Also, as I recently edited in there, Revan would still be alive.
The debate was done last month, this is all finished, the OP decided Traya won here, that's that.

konstadinosblue
12.20.2012 , 03:27 PM | #356
Revan is for me the greatest Jedi Knight to have lived.Traya is very good too,but in the end Revan
would overpower her ,and I think all of us know that...
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 03:28 PM | #357
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
Revan is for me the greatest Jedi Knight to have lived.Traya is very good too,but in the end Revan
would overpower her ,and I think all of us know that...
Perhaps in your fanboi universe - not in ours

konstadinosblue
12.21.2012 , 05:40 AM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Think as you like.My opinion is that Revan wins.
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Spartanik
12.21.2012 , 05:57 AM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
If you look at it, it isnt much diferent universe then yours.
But the way i see it if the exile defeated kreia, so could Revan. Its actualy no brainer.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 07:01 AM | #360
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
If you look at it, it isnt much diferent universe then yours.
But the way i see it if the exile defeated kreia, so could Revan. Its actualy no brainer.
I was more opposing the fact that 'Revan is the greatest Jedi Knight ever' which is canonically untrue.