Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

classes that laugh

_biddan_
11.30.2012 , 01:37 PM | #1
i'd like to know wich classes laugh when you do a specific thing,the vanguard and the PT laugh then you proc HiB/rail shot,but i still have to hear a laugh from the other classes i use,can anyone tell me wich classes "laugh" when something happens?
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

chuixupu
11.30.2012 , 01:43 PM | #2
I think concealment operatives still laugh when Lacerate procs TA, but it's been a while so I'm not sure, they might have changed them along with the medics. Healing operatives USED to lave when Kolto Probe procced TA but that proved to be way too annoying so they changed it. Having multiple healing ops around used to sound like an insane asylum. I think right after 1.4 there was a bug that brought it back for a bit.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

RendValor
11.30.2012 , 08:55 PM | #3
Smugglers used to giggle when using Dirty Kick (who wouldn't) but they nerfed it for similar reasons to the above mentioned
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Helig
12.01.2012 , 12:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Smugglers used to giggle when using Dirty Kick (who wouldn't) but they nerfed it for similar reasons to the above mentioned
Eh, unless it was in Beta, no they didn't.

Laughs are usually proc indications.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Knockerz
12.01.2012 , 01:19 AM | #5
I know guardians and jug laugh when they proc their master strike or ravage to reset after plasma brand or overhead slash. However, the smuggler female giggle was the best. RIP smuggler giggles.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

Helig
12.01.2012 , 02:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
I know guardians and jug laugh when they proc their master strike or ravage to reset after plasma brand or overhead slash. However, the smuggler female giggle was the best. RIP smuggler giggles.
Juggs do laugh. Guards do a manly grunt.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

_biddan_
12.01.2012 , 03:08 PM | #7
i just respecced to vengeance to hear the jugg laugh,it sounds so manly!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

RendValor
12.02.2012 , 06:17 AM | #8
Also, I know mercs still do giggle when they use their AoE knockback, at least my female merc does.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Larity
12.02.2012 , 06:06 PM | #9
I miss the agent laugh when I was healing...It was the greatest thing I heard in game.

And it sounded way better then the sound it replaced with. I rather laugh then have that stupid freakin "Pull" sound.