Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 11:25 PM | #141
I look forward to that as well. The most interesting part is watching and seeing how many people will be patient. And then see how many will troll bioware for not getting it out sooner.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.29.2012 , 11:25 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by terrorfistjab View Post
You didn't deserve it and none of you deserved to be talked down too like I did. If you guys are having fun with your characters and the direction of the RP who am I to belittle that? The next two weeks of school will be super hard work for me on top of a job and everything else going on in my life. I am going to gracefully(if I am still able to after what I said) bow out of the RP for now. In a couple of weeks if it is still going, and you guys are willing I might rejoin. If not I understand, and either way, thank you guys for giving me the chance to RP with you, and for one final time, I am sorry.
please please please please don`t quit
did i say please I meant prity please with sugar on top

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 02:17 PM | #143
I apologize for lack of reply, I was dealing with a few things in RL, but I'm back now. Hopefully. I'll try to get a post in soon.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 07:43 PM | #145
Species/Race: Zabrak.
Name: Ariana Cortis
Facial Appearance: Short horns on head long black hair tied into a pony tail. Small tirbal Tattos on face.
Allegiance: Empire
Profession: Imperial Spy
Clothes: Black Coat, White Under shirt, Black pants.
Primary Weapon(s): Custom Blaster Pistol
Secondary Weapon(s): Scattergun, Vibroblade
other Item(s): Stun baton, Flashbang grenades, Cryo Grenades

Background-Born on Dromund Kass daughter of an Imperial officer and a slave Ariana was brought up experiencing the height of Imperial life. She could of had any career she wanted but her thirst for intrigue and adventure brought her into the service of Imperial Intelligence. An excellent deep cover operative she has succeeded in several anti terrorist operations. Now her biggest task is at hand. She has been sent deep into cover on Coruscant to assist in operation undertow. An effort to gather intel on the Republic and sabotage any major efforts if needed.

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 07:50 PM | #146
mean would you mind rping Keeper for me?

meanken
11.30.2012 , 08:20 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
mean would you mind rping Keeper for me?
sure, I can do that

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 11:11 PM | #148
I'm suprised that Wolf isn't a target for your spys, considering the wealth of knowledge he would have in both his mind and his ecrypted, hardened datapad.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

Bird_of_Thunder
11.30.2012 , 11:14 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
I'm suprised that Wolf isn't a target for your spys, considering the wealth of knowledge he would have in both his mind and his ecrypted, hardened datapad.
Kaddo's getting a job to keep a tab on Wolf
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 11:18 PM | #150
Yeah, I just read those posts. Here was what i was originaly expecting. "Greetings, I am an angery sith lord disguised as a Jedi, but don't tell anyone, and I want to higher you to kill this dude for me and you'll do it for free, or you'll talk to mr. lightsaber and mrs. lightning. If you die, then I'll kill him. Thank you."