Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Glitch.

IslanderRebel
11.29.2012 , 03:48 PM | #1
Is anybody else out there still having a visitor on their ship that won't get the hell off of it?
I thought they said they were going to fix this glitch.
If they don't want to, can we nuke their tush off our ship?

Acorns_Malfurion
11.29.2012 , 04:04 PM | #2
Gotta bring yo hoes over somewhere!

\_O \_
pR3 $ S
/\/\y SpO[] \_Ur B u t t o /\/
\/\/ot!? K /\/ /\ \/\/ /\/\ 33 /\/

AlixMV
11.30.2012 , 03:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by IslanderRebel View Post
Is anybody else out there still having a visitor on their ship that won't get the hell off of it?
I thought they said they were going to fix this glitch.
If they don't want to, can we nuke their tush off our ship?
I think this was a bug introduced in 1.5 and affects Smuggler and Imperial Agent ships, for some strange reason. It's not on this week's Known Problem List, but I remember seeing posts about it a couple weeks ago.

It seems intrusive, but random visitors like that are not exactly going to be able to mess you up in anyway. They can't raid your Cargo Hold, view your cutscenes, see you sexing up your Companion of choice, etc. If anything, it may be problematic for them--I don't know if they function like asking someone to be on your ship in group, but, if so, it means they get transported to wherever you go and then have to find a way back out of it. It's more inconvenient for them than you.

(I had it happen to me last night on my Smuggler's ship. I felt bad for the guy I shanghaied to Tatooine. )
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

Synavix
11.30.2012 , 09:03 PM | #4
If it's the same glitch, it's actually been around since at least 1.4. It happens when someone "guests" on another person's ship, then disconnects, and then the owner of the ship logs out before the other person comes back (I think, not really sure on the specifics). The person appears stranded on everyone's ship of that type (used to work for any class), but they can't see anyone, interact with anything, or even use doors. Their only way off the "broken" ship is to fleet pass. Only thing they can do is use the general chat, so it's best to just ignore them.